Virtual Charity 'Coffee Morning' - join in!

:smile: here you go lol The kettle is always on here :cake: :coffee:

1 Like

Mmmmm - lovely!

Right, lets see if I can tempt you… just got 12 fairy cakes out of the oven. My two year old helped me bake them, so the decoration is a little abstract, but they taste delicious. Any one fancy one with a cuppa?

ooooh yes please Jacqueline :smile: You are doing my diet no good at all lol

Ah, but at least on here, all cakes are calorie free - at home, sadly, they are not.

Now, would you like a cherry jam one or a lemon one Donna?

That’s true :smile: I’ll have a lemon one then please Jacqueline :smiley:

On its way :custard:

Yum! Thank you :smile:

Oh - I smelt the cakes couldn’t resist them - are there any left please? :slight_smile:

I’ll donate 100% of proceeds of this bracelet to the National Association for Crohn’s & Colitis (NACC)

1 Like

Yes Sue, my vulture sons have left three - I shall wing one over to you. Sorry, hope you like lemon, because that is what’s left! :custard:

1 Like

Cherry jam for me please :smiley: x

Just thought, baking for my tea room tomorrow and Sunday …will I bring extras?? Choose from chocolate sponge, marmalade cake, coffee cake , Banoffie cake or Oreo cake, any take your fancy? :wink: xx

Oh! Marmalade cakes sounds gorgeous! Could we have some of that? I will of course be on hand with hot and cold drinks.

Steph - cherry jam one winging its way over now :cherries:

So much choice Stephanie! They all sound delicious I am going with Oreo please.
Rosalind x

Okey dokey! Orders all noted, I’ll get cracking first thing in the morning ! X

Lemon is perfect Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign thank you!

Wow Steph @stephshortstationery, sounds like you’re going to be busy. If you have a bit of coffee left I’ll help you finish it - my favourite.

Jaqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign - where do you get those little pictures from?

Those little pictures come up if you press the : button then start typing the name of something, like cake :cake: It is amazing what sorts of things come up!

J x

Oh, I think I might have to bake a banana loaf as the fruit in my bowl has ripened really quickly in this heat. Does anyone fancy some along with Stephs fab cakes?

1 Like

How could I resist :banana: loaf @JAustenJewelleryDesign!
And thank you - didn’t realise there were so many pictures in there!

Here are all the :cake: I promised…help yourselves

I will also donate the full amount of these notecards to MIND

Steph…enjoy your :cake: xx

2 Likes