Folksy Ltd

Have you any items in your shop being sold for charity?

(Jacqueline Austen) #1

Are you making or have made items and selling them here on Folksy to raise funds for charity? If so, why not post a picture here and tell us all about it?

I will start us off…

These diamond stud earrings are being sold to raise money for our local Children’s Hospice - Naomi House for all the amazing work they do for terminally ill children and their families…

http://folksy.com/shops/JAustenJewelleryDesign

I know there are many of you out there - why not let us see your amazing creations?

Jacqueline x

(Karen McPherson) #3

Everything in my shop :slight_smile:

50% of all sales goes to Yorkhill Children’s Charity.

https://beta.folksy.com/shops/caledoniancharms

(Sue Edmondson) #4

All profits on everything sold up to 23rd may 2014 goes to MNDA (motor neurone disease association) as my niece Gemma is doing a skydive jump #Jumpfest.

For full details visit my facebook page.

Sue LTC Lancashire

(Jacqueline Austen) #5

Wow! Fantastic causes. I am off to have a look at your links now. Karen, your jewellery is lovely and very reasonably priced. I hope you do really well on Folksy. Your range is stunning, Sue. I love the detail in your work.

Jacqueline x

(Karen McPherson) #6

Thank you very much Jacqueline. My 14 year old son picks the beads to go on and I put it together for him.

It was his idea to do this so he gets all the credit :slight_smile:

Karen

(Sue Edmondson) #7

Jacqueline thank you for your kind comment.

Sue

(Jacqueline Austen) #8

You must be very proud of your son, Karen - he has great taste indeed and what a fantastic idea of his too.

Jacqueline x

(Jacqueline Austen) #9

My pleasure, Sue!

(Sophie Cooke) #10

i took part in the Bead Soup Party Challenge ages ago on here and my fascinator is still up for sale with all the proceeds going to Breast Cancer.

i would desperately love to sell it and send that £35 donation off!

x

(Sophie Cooke) #11

oooh, i thought i was signed in as Imogen’s Imagination…clearly not- apologies :o(

x

(Jacqueline Austen) #12

Your fascinator is so pretty - I just need a wedding to go to…

(Jacqueline Austen) #13

Any one else have charity items for sale that they would like to promote on the thread?

Jacqueline x

(Helen Dale) #14

Not listed in my shop, but hope it’s OK to post this here? I’m auctioning some of my items made to raise funds for Macmillan cancer support

(Jacqueline Austen) #15

Fantastic! I hope they do really well. I still have the diamond earrings available if anyone is interested? The hospice would benefit greatly from any contribution towards the care of their patients.

Jacqueline x

(DarrenBudd) #16

I have made 2 Infinity mirrors that were auctioned in the facebook group MadChat, the first raised £220 plus £55 gift aid for the Teenage Cancer Trust, and
the second raised £110 plus £27.50 gift aid for Lennox Children’s Cancer Fund…absolutely amazing!

(Jacqueline Austen) #17

Those mirrors are incredible!

Jacqueline x

(DarrenBudd) #18

Thanks Jacqueline very kind of you…i’ll be creating more for a charity auction at ‘The Dublin Castle’ 19th March 2016 signed by the boys from Madness, pop along if you like a bit of ‘Ska’ :sunglasses:

(Annmarie Ison) #19

I have a collection of charity lino’s being sold for the peoples trust for endangered animals. Here is the first four of a collection of 20.

(Jacqueline Austen) #20

Wow! My eldest sister was a huge fan back in the day. She still has all the old singles somewhere. Thanks so much for the invitation too.

@AnnmarieIson your prints are gorgeous - really love the dormouse. I am sure they will do really well and raise lots of money.

(Stephanie Guy) #21

All of my pet portraits are sold in aid of the Cinnamon Trust, The National Charity for the elderly, the terminally ill and their pets. I donate 20% of the listing price.

Here are a few of them

and you can see the rest here https://folksy.com/shops/StephanieGuy/collections/127301