VOTES needed for copy from listing suggestion

Don’t forget to tweak your descriptions so they are slightly different, to make sure Google doesn’t think all your listings are actually the same item and only show one of them… And (on a topical note!) to make sure you check all your copied Tags are relevant to the new item.

2 Likes

All done - this drives me crazy too - while they’re at it maybe they’ll add buttons to allow us to hide a listing without searching through too :smiley:

HA HA …just got a reply from this…read the original from Joy @JOYSofGLASS and thought arghhh no…my memory is so short I actually still havn’t copied a listing and do still spend an hour creating a new one…can’t believe it :rofl: :laughing: :sweat_smile:. Maybe now I have had my memory jogged AGAIN I might remember next time. Thank you @woofsandwoolfor the reminder…not saying I will do it but thank you anyway…menopause brain I am told :laughing: :rofl:

2 Likes

Ha ha if I actually remember to copy a listing there are absolutely no guarantees that I will also remember to change the tags…no telling where my items will show up next month Helen :laughing:

3 Likes