Wanted Thinnest felt self adhesive

My potter daughter has made a pot for my other daughter for Christmas for me to gift… Assuming that if my Bob has not already got my Covid from me he will not now get it (but he may have it as he was very chilly earlier), because if he does it will be too late for him to recover in time…With me so far…we need some thin as possible felt to line the inside of the pot she has made. I showed her some on Amazon 2mm thick but she says that is too thick…any suggestions please ?

Hi Joy
Not 100% sure what sort of felt you are looking for but have a look at the wool felt company https://www.woolfeltcompany.co.uk they do various felt sheets in 1mm thick in various blends from 100% wool through to polyester, although not self adhesive but you could use double sided tape or glue. Fairly inexpensive although by the time you’ve paid postage it may add a bit!!

Thanks Roz just sent Jen a screen snip of a very small piece of a very pale blue polyester. We can stick it when she arrives Christmas Eve, i have glue.

UPDATE. OOPS Bob has it now !

Such a helpful forum this… Someone always helps :slight_smile: I’m supposed to have been looking for a couple of weeks but busy fairs and then the Covid I caught at one knocked me off track somewhat.
Sleeping in spare room to keep the Covid to myself is odd as the floor is filled with presents awating wrapping and I sprang up suddenly in the middle of the night last night disorientated when i dreamed my husband yelled out ’ I have a hernia ’
He didn’t have a hernia and he didn’t yell (maybe a loud snore across the landing) but it was rather disconcerting. :rofl:
Hopefully back to normal head working by tomorrow :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Meant to comment that my daughter found the solution. Velvet not felt. Perfect.