Weekly Art Chat w/c 14th July ...... artists and everyone welcome

Hi Esterina, welcome to the art thread, your cards are beautiful!

Welcome to the art thread Esterina, I shall go and have a look around your shop :slight_smile:

I’ve been watching videos on how to use the intense blocks and the artbars, I’m going to have so much fun with them! :smile:

2 Likes

what…no offers of 10% for me then?..ha ha

3 Likes

Lol Brenda your worth 110% hon :slight_smile:

1 Like

ha ha Max…:wink:

1 Like

Brenda, you’re priceless! :smile:

Good Morning :smile:

this is my listing today …

http://folksy.com/items/6486833-Sunset-Bay-Original-Art-Painted-in-hot-wax-by-artist-hazel-rayfield

1 Like

Morning all…you’re early today Hazel…nice sunset painting.
Just listed this one.

5 Likes

Is that you Brenda? beautiful painting!
Gorgeous wax Hazel!
Waving!!

wow Brenda, brilliant self portrait!

Love the sunset Hazel, very striking

no…not me…I wish…my hair is dark brown and VERY long.,…although I have always thoughts that if you look carefully, people tend to paint faces that often resemble their own…
Waving Jeanie and Margaret.

1 Like

Beautiful portrait Brenda, I really like the way the blouse/top is barely there.

Pretty sunset Hazel.

Waves everyone!

This is a new listing, another one that I thought I had already listed.

Housework is calling me now, my dad is coming over this afternoon to see the school summer concert, so I need to make the house clean and tidy and get a casserole in the slow cooker. I may be back later…

Gorgeous sunset Stephie! :smile:

1 Like

Lovely Lady Brenda

Your sunset looks great in the mini staging Stephie :slight_smile:

Waving Margaret hope you are having a good day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Hazel, I’m having a busy but good day :smile:

1 Like

Me too … now Margaret :smile:

I started off by sketching some Sunflowers and having a relaxing coffee, did some picking in the garden, french beans and a courgette which has got a little large !!! Then checked email on my phone and found I had a web job to do, so I’ve been coding and now waiting for confirmation :smile:

My ACEO’s and paintings on the panels from my videos are now cured enough to list but I’m just wondering where is best … they are a little bit Art In Wax of history now as they are immortalized on youtube … so may share on FB first and then put them on Art In Wax website :slight_smile:

Anyone doing any painting today ?

Me me me I’m painting! Well waiting for paint to dry would be a more accurate description

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t1.0-9/s640x640/10556523_249208825290251_5122239321025057960_n.jpg

2 Likes

That butterfly is gorgeous Stephie such wonderful colours and the can of pop is fun :slight_smile: I could do with a cold drink very hot in my office this afternoon :slight_smile:

Love the butterfly Stephie and the can is fun, love the way you paint anything and everything!lol

Glad you’re having a good day too Hazel :smile:

2 Likes