Monthly Art Chat : October Come on in all welcome

This is the place to show and chat about all things Arty …

Good morning all …

Pinch and a punch for the first day of the month :wink:

Look forward to seeing all your art this month and chatting of course …

Hazel

2 Likes

Welcome to October everyone, hope it’s a successful month for all! :smile:

1 Like

Morning all…I can feel a chill in the air today and the sea is looking a bit grey…Off to hibernate…

Morning Margaret and Brenda :slight_smile:

I’m not painting today - working for hubby - not decorating lol but admin etc. accounts and estimates to type so I’ll be online on and off too.

Hope you all have a good day

Hazel

I hope this is OK, but I’ve moved this thread to Craft Talk where we’ve had the other monthly threads. I think we agreed that was the best place as it’s mostly for chat and it means we don’t get confused with the no chat art thread that Sara does :smile:

1 Like

Are us 3d peeps allowed too? :smile:

1 Like

Thanks Margaret, I couldn’t find it.
I am framing a painting for an exhibition tomorrow. Will take a photo first.
Lovely sunny day here. I have some bulbs and grass seed to plant later.
Have a nice day.

Morning gang and hello October!

@BigBirdLittleBird Liz welcome to the thread! Having recently acquired a budgie I’m suddenly very fond of birds - yours are adorable. Jump in as and when you like, we’re a friendly bunch.

1 Like

Hi Liz, welcome to the thread! :smile:

Thanks Margaret it was early this morning and I hadn’t realised I’d done that :slight_smile:

Welcome Liz…
waving Stephie and anyone that I might have missed…
The News made me think this morning…I used to walk alone along that canal where the young girl’s body has been found…Straight from work on Monday nights along the canal to go for my singing lesson…when I was 17…scary thought.

Hey Margaret, now that this is on Craft talk, do you think that they will stop telling us off for posting so often?

Thanks for the welcome :slight_smile:
Sad news indeed today about Alice, feel for her family xx

Such sad news.

On a happier note, I’ve just listed this sunset

2 Likes

Brenda, we’ve always been on Craft Talk (apart from a few hours this morning), so it won’t make any difference! :slight_smile: Scary that you used to walk along that canal…

1 Like

That’s an absolutely stunning sunset Stephie! Such rich colours! :slight_smile:

1 Like

that’s it then Margaret we will continue to get warnings…lol.
Lovely work Stephie…love the vivid colours

1 Like

Love that @StephanieGuy!

I’ve just heard that I’ve been accepted to sell in a local Gallery. A little bit excited, quite a lot nervous ha ha.

4 Likes

That’s great Liz how exciting :slight_smile:

Lovely sunset Stephie :slight_smile:

1 Like