Wet Tuesday

Hellooooo,
Its wet, wet wet.
Maybe we should start thread where we guess where each of us live by what weather we are having, I’ll start; its wet, wet wet here, (Suffolk)!
So I was going to work on the Lottie today, but I think I will knit instead, what wonderful weather for knitting, every cloud…
What are all you up to, any news from Kelly @tagpress
Suzzie x

1 Like

Good morning suzzie.
It’s wet here too (surrey) like you say good day for being crafty.
I was hoping to take photos but it is far too dark.

What are you going to start knitting today?

No I haven’t seen Kelly @tagpress she may not have got her Internet sorted yet.
I’m sure she will be back soon.

Better go. Have to go to the Dr’s before I can make anything.
And a miracle has happened. I haven’t got my nephews for two whole weeks. I’m taking full advantage and resting as much as possible.
Be back later xxdawnxx

2 Likes

Nothing fancy Dawn @hobbittgirlie1880 just stock. Boring, but needs to be done before all those Christmas orders come flooding in! But once I feel on top of things I will design new ladies coat hangers.
Have a good restful and productive day
Suzzie x

Sounds lovely. I love making stuff. I am halfway through a pair of Halloween earrings.
And some button wine glass charms.
I’m terrible can never do one project at a time.
Do you ever do that?

1 Like

A beautiful day here…blue skies, sunshine,the sea is glistening…(South Wales)

Morning…
Wet here too in Kent.
I’m off to work in a minute so no sewing…might try and do some this evening.

Have a great day everyone

Kim
x

Morning all …

Dry and reasonably bright here so far in Edinburgh, but light rain forecast …

Yes @hobbitgirlie1880 , I often have several projects on the go at the same time :smile:

1 Like

Drizzle, getting heavier, probably upgrade it to rain shortly, thankfully I don’t have to go out in it.
Sasha

It is sunny and clear sky so far here, I hope it stays that way as I need to go out later (Devon).

It’s wet in Norfolk :frowning:

Bright but grey in Derbyshire. I’m off to the craft shop later because I have to get a knitting pattern for a newborn baby. We visited my son at the weekend, and they’ve just found out that the baby they are expecting is a girl. He wants to dress her in pink and his girlfriend doesn’t agree. So I thought that if the doting grandmother to be knitted something pink…

Fairly bright in Cheshire, certainly not raining here. There was an autumnal chill in the air first thing though, not that I mind, I love autumn! :smile:

1 Like

He everyone, well it is overcast in the Midland but I think the sun will pop out this afternoon, I’m being positive, if not I will have sunshine in my craft room, music by Michael Buble always keeps me happy, oh and ILVolo NOT ( IL Divo ) IL Volo are Three amazing young lads from Italy, they are handsome have stunning singing voices and they are age between 19yrs 21yrs…look them up…Oh Im writing a book, must go, have a fabulous day friends

It’s sunny here in Shropshire :slight_smile: The washing is on the line and I’m working on Christmas listings lol :santa:

1 Like

Its getting brighter here, looks like the sun will be out this afternoon YAY !!!

well I think we can give Micheal Fish a run for his money, but I am going to stay in for the rest of the day knitting, got the knitting fingers all warmed up and I am enjoying myself!!
daughter curled up on the sofa with a fleecy blanket and has decided to watch films all day, dont blame her, loaf of bread in the oven is smelling quite inviting… Happy lunch time everyone
Suzzie x

1 Like

It very cloudy but luckily no rain yet. So I didn’t get soggy when I went to the Dr’s.
I’m now looking at my finished Halloween earrings

They are proving hard to photograph.
On to try and finish something else I started this morning.

3 Likes

It’s very dull and a bit cooler here in Surrey.

So I’m going to get on with Some crochet either a Christmas Tree skirt or a teapot cosy depending on what yarn I have left in my stash.

1 Like

Oooo didn’t realise you are in Surrey too.

Wet and miserable in East Midlands :frowning:
Been doing my accounts and other bits of paperwork, walked the dogs and now for lunch. Working this afternoon so will probably not get crafting until this evening.