Folksy Ltd

Wet Tuesday

(Suzzie Godfrey) #1

Hellooooo,
Its wet, wet wet.
Maybe we should start thread where we guess where each of us live by what weather we are having, I’ll start; its wet, wet wet here, (Suffolk)!
So I was going to work on the Lottie today, but I think I will knit instead, what wonderful weather for knitting, every cloud…
What are all you up to, any news from Kelly @tagpress
Suzzie x

1 Like
(Hobbitgirlie1880) #2

Good morning suzzie.
It’s wet here too (surrey) like you say good day for being crafty.
I was hoping to take photos but it is far too dark.

What are you going to start knitting today?

No I haven’t seen Kelly @tagpress she may not have got her Internet sorted yet.
I’m sure she will be back soon.

Better go. Have to go to the Dr’s before I can make anything.
And a miracle has happened. I haven’t got my nephews for two whole weeks. I’m taking full advantage and resting as much as possible.
Be back later xxdawnxx

2 Likes
(Suzzie Godfrey) #3

Nothing fancy Dawn @hobbittgirlie1880 just stock. Boring, but needs to be done before all those Christmas orders come flooding in! But once I feel on top of things I will design new ladies coat hangers.
Have a good restful and productive day
Suzzie x

(Hobbitgirlie1880) #4

Sounds lovely. I love making stuff. I am halfway through a pair of Halloween earrings.
And some button wine glass charms.
I’m terrible can never do one project at a time.
Do you ever do that?

1 Like
(Brenda Cumming) #5

A beautiful day here…blue skies, sunshine,the sea is glistening…(South Wales)

(Kim Blythe) #6

Morning…
Wet here too in Kent.
I’m off to work in a minute so no sewing…might try and do some this evening.

Have a great day everyone

Kim
x

(sejleather) #7

Morning all …

Dry and reasonably bright here so far in Edinburgh, but light rain forecast …

Yes @hobbitgirlie1880 , I often have several projects on the go at the same time :smile:

1 Like
(Sasha Garrett) #8

Drizzle, getting heavier, probably upgrade it to rain shortly, thankfully I don’t have to go out in it.
Sasha

It is sunny and clear sky so far here, I hope it stays that way as I need to go out later (Devon).

(Yvette ) #10

It’s wet in Norfolk :frowning:

(Rhiannon Rose) #11

Bright but grey in Derbyshire. I’m off to the craft shop later because I have to get a knitting pattern for a newborn baby. We visited my son at the weekend, and they’ve just found out that the baby they are expecting is a girl. He wants to dress her in pink and his girlfriend doesn’t agree. So I thought that if the doting grandmother to be knitted something pink…

(Margaret Jackson) #12

Fairly bright in Cheshire, certainly not raining here. There was an autumnal chill in the air first thing though, not that I mind, I love autumn! :smile:

1 Like
(Sue Beacham) #13

He everyone, well it is overcast in the Midland but I think the sun will pop out this afternoon, I’m being positive, if not I will have sunshine in my craft room, music by Michael Buble always keeps me happy, oh and ILVolo NOT ( IL Divo ) IL Volo are Three amazing young lads from Italy, they are handsome have stunning singing voices and they are age between 19yrs 21yrs…look them up…Oh Im writing a book, must go, have a fabulous day friends

(Donna) #14

It’s sunny here in Shropshire :slight_smile: The washing is on the line and I’m working on Christmas listings lol :santa:

1 Like
(Sue Beacham) #15

Its getting brighter here, looks like the sun will be out this afternoon YAY !!!

(Suzzie Godfrey) #16

well I think we can give Micheal Fish a run for his money, but I am going to stay in for the rest of the day knitting, got the knitting fingers all warmed up and I am enjoying myself!!
daughter curled up on the sofa with a fleecy blanket and has decided to watch films all day, dont blame her, loaf of bread in the oven is smelling quite inviting… Happy lunch time everyone
Suzzie x

1 Like
(Hobbitgirlie1880) #17

It very cloudy but luckily no rain yet. So I didn’t get soggy when I went to the Dr’s.
I’m now looking at my finished Halloween earrings

They are proving hard to photograph.
On to try and finish something else I started this morning.

3 Likes
(Eileens Craft Studio) #18

It’s very dull and a bit cooler here in Surrey.

So I’m going to get on with Some crochet either a Christmas Tree skirt or a teapot cosy depending on what yarn I have left in my stash.

1 Like
(Hobbitgirlie1880) #19

Oooo didn’t realise you are in Surrey too.

(Roz) #20

Wet and miserable in East Midlands :frowning:
Been doing my accounts and other bits of paperwork, walked the dogs and now for lunch. Working this afternoon so will probably not get crafting until this evening.