What have you listed today (April)?

What have you listed today (with image/ link). Tell us about your latest product, what was the inspiration for making that product, have you used any new techniques?

Not sure how to post an image?

Duffer alert! How do you post a pic?

1 Like

[enter link description here][1]

[1]: http://folksy.com/items/2993226-Personalised-Black-Bride-and-Groom-Wedding-Guest-Book-Customise-folksywedding[quote=“SianFolksy, post:1, topic:71, full:true”]
What have you listed today (with image/ link). Tell us about your latest product, what was the inspiration for making that product, have you used any new techniques?
[/quote]

Hi @dottiedesigns !

You need to post the URL of the image. So go to the listing page, right click on the image and select ‘copy image URL’, then paste that in here

2 Likes

Yay!

Oh no - I wanted to write Yay but need to write more! Why the need for 20 characters?

2 Likes

I have just this minute had my 500th sale ! whoop whoop !

Now to try and post a pic properly

6 Likes

It won’t let me add a photo, it says ‘new users can’t add photos’ or something like that!

Kindle Paperwhite Case in Fiore Linen

2 Likes

I listed this yesterday …
http://folksy.com/items/5854191-Marguerite-Daisy-Painting-original-art-postcard-size

2 Likes

listed and sold just a few minutes ago! : )

4 Likes

I haven’t listed any new ffflowers for ages (I know, tsk) but I can show you the latest thing from my new shop instead…

1 Like

I haven’t listed this. Just testing the images re-sizing

They look a bit wrong now, my image wasn’t square but it has been squished into a square…

Oh and it has stretched itself back out again. I’ll go away for a bit and let you play!

OK now that is strange, when I refresh the thread the images are fine but when it redisplays after I’ve posted the images which are landscape are compressed into squares.

oooh, how exciting, think it’s worked!
Di x

Is it still looking odd? I might have still been editing when you were looking!