What was the first thing you sold on Folksy?

The first thing I ever sold was a set of these pom pom makers back on 18th July 2012

I did sell knitting yarn, needles ect when I first started whereas now it’s just mainly handmade items

2 Likes

I was soooo excited to get my first sale, in August 2013!

2 Likes

Mine was a pair of pink and lilac bowtied bunny clothes hangers,

2 Likes

A black embroidered lace cat book mark in July 2014, about a week after opening my shop

2 Likes

This in August 2009 :slight_smile: It was probably half the price I expect now…

3 Likes

What a lovely idea for a thread! I’m enjoying seeing everyone’s first sales. This was mine in May 2015.

3 Likes

My first sale was in October 2011

2 Likes

I got back from Book Club one evening to find I’d had a sale while I was out - couldn’t have been more excited! It was this ‘Good Luck’ keepsake card.

3 Likes

Just checked when I opened my shop. My first sale was after 7 days!

Loving seeing everyone’s first sale :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just under six weeks after opening my shop, my first sale was this birthday card on 15th September 2010.

3 Likes

My first sale was back in August 2015…

3 Likes

Mine was this cheeky Emu card

3 Likes

I don’t have a photo, but my first sale was a patchwork Christmas stocking back in December 2010. I had been to have Christmas dinner with the girls from work and hubs told me I’d had a sale when he came to pick me up. The weird thing was that the customer only lived a couple of miles down the road from me.

4 Likes

My first sale came within a month of opening my shop in the autumn. I can’t work out how to find the exact day I first listed something so not sure exactly. I have another like it still listed. I was so excited, I did a little happy dance and walked on air for a while.:blush:

3 Likes

I sold this Upcycled Sailcloth Pocket Square with a green rolled hem a couple of weeks ago as my first sale:

4 Likes

These two lovely needle cases in the same sale way back in December 2015

4 Likes

My shop is only a few weeks old, so the first (and only) thing I’ve sold are these ‘pop art’ fox customer cards. Yvonne xx

5 Likes

My first sale was this needle case, 3 weeks after opening my shop in April 2013. Since then I have sold 66 more needle cases and they have all been different designs!

4 Likes

February 21st 2010! Wow! Where did those 7 years go!!

5 Likes

This card in 2009!

1 Like