Whats your favourite item in your own shop?

Mine is these cute little earrings…
https://folksy.com/items/7058546-rabbit-earrings-leaping-silver-bunny-gifts-eat-rings

4 Likes

It’s got to be this set for me…my favourite fabrics ever :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

This is mine. I love this victoria shawl. It is elegant and squishy soft and warm and it feels so good to wear. I almost kept it for myself but used restraint and listed it! I have wool and supplies for work and wool and supplies for me and this alpaca came from the ‘work’ stash so in my shop it goes. Does anyone else separate their supplies like that, or is it just me? :astonished:

4 Likes

No not just you… I have ‘rocks for me’ (paid for by me or given to me), ‘rocks for work’ (paid for with work money) and ‘rocks for work but only for special clients I really like’ (they might get moved to the ‘rocks for work’ category as I get new favourite work rocks). And I wouldn’t have blamed you for keeping the shawl - alpaca is soo warm and lovely.

1 Like

I know we shouldn’t have favourites but I’ll miss this when its gone

1 Like

I only made a few of these little angels
( I think they come alive when im not looking)

2 Likes

My favourites change from week to week. Also, every time I make a new jewellery piece I want to keep it for myself. But right now my favourite item is this wintry painting (next week might be a different story).

3 Likes

I think my fave would have to be this cushion. I love beach huts so I make quite a few of these cushions and I particularly like this colour combination.

1 Like

My favourite changes! But currently it’s this stylish print

2 Likes

I’m split between my puffin and my mouse!

10 Likes

Either this hottie

or this coat hanger

4 Likes

these are one of my favourite pairs of earrings - I love a bit of colour

7 Likes

I have to admit I get quite attached to most items I make , especially the kitty felted bowls ! Although I’m always sure they go to good homes , it’s quite a wrench boxing them up and sending them out into the unknown :blush::joy: Yup, that probably makes me officially NUTS !

3 Likes

I love him too, so I have ‘loved’ him too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 Likes

I have a few ‘favourites’ but if I had to pick one then my latest bag would be it. I adore the fabric and almost kept the bag for me…

4 Likes

This is my favourite (at the moment) I made one for me also.

2 Likes

At the moment is this, it makes me feel all warm and snuggly inside, 1950’s and snow globes!!

3 Likes

Ha! thank you Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE x