Whats your favourite item in your own shop?

This is my favourite at the moment

3 Likes

I wish i was a millionaire! so many lovely things on folksy! ive given some hearts to some of your lovely items xx

4 Likes

Here’s my latest addition - its been up a day and had no loves - so I think I’d better lavish some maker love onto it myself :wink:

Off to see and send hearts above Best Mags

4 Likes

Well, I won’t be upset if I’m forced to keep this diary for myself in the New Year… :wink:

2 Likes

This is my fave, love making these little clay birds to go with my flowers

5 Likes

Think it has to be this scarf - it was a real labour of love and won’t be repeated . I do also have another favourite scarf but that one never made it to my shop! (so no photo)

4 Likes

This is my favourite item at the moment and the most expensive as it happens.

2 Likes

I love my bookmarks at the moment, I am so happy with how they turned out!

https://folksy.com/items/7048888-Bookmark-fairy-themed-bookmarks-page-marker

1 Like

This is my favourite item in my shop at the moment - I’m missing the Summer flowers in the garden already!

7 Likes

This is my current favourite item in my shop. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My current favourite just has to be my tiny snowy Robin :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is such a lovely card, I’ve spotted on the front page being bought on quite a few occasions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My favourite and my most popular card.

3 Likes

This is one of my favourites:

The original textile picture has sold but I loved making it and did consider keeping it… I used a bit of hand embroidery as well as silk ribbon embroidery for the bluebells, which was great fun. I loved sewing the mice, but couldn’t resist adding in the distant swooping owl. I love compositions that make you smile and go ‘arrr!’, but when you look more closely you are reminded sometimes there’s added danger, which makes life a bit more exciting! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This is my favourite cushion. I only had enough fabric to make this one and can’t get anymore, so it’s kind of special, but I also love my Paisley cushions too.

3 Likes

This is my current favourite. I loved making it and it’s extra special as it’s the first shawl I’ve made with yarn I dyed myself to match the beads

3 Likes

I love my new fridge magnet sets, especially this smiley cat :slight_smile:

5 Likes

At the moment this is my fav rave!

Very best and off up to post favs above to spread some folksy good feelings Mags

2 Likes

This picture of a Red stag exhaling hot breath on a cold morning, will never forget taking this picture

2 Likes

Really pleased how this turned out, do you know anybody called Holly?

4 Likes