Where have the Tweet and Pinterest buttons gone?

My Tweet and Pinterest buttons were there yesterday morning but they have now disappeared. Is it just me or have everyone’s gone?

I cannot see them either! Any ideas as to where they have gone @dougfolksy

I used them both last night very late when I added 2 new listings.

Just listed something and mine were still there.

They seem to come and go! Have just listed 4 items and on two of the listings they had disappeared!

I can only catch them just after i had listed and before i exit the listing.

2 Likes

Just created a new listing this afternoon and my buttons were missing aswell, thought it was weird at tge time.

@dougfolksy Please will you restore our Pinterest and Twitter buttons. When I list a new piece, most days, I tweet it, I pin it. That helps to spread the Folksy word. I get visits to my shop via Pinterest, quite a lot really.
Without my tweet and pin button I will no longer be able to share my Folksy shop listings to the detriment of everyone.
PS I just listed a new piece and it has only on new listings the button has been there for some years now… but… no pins today on my new listing…~
SOB

PS I have emailed Support about this as I think it is very important that the buttons are put back.

2 Likes

They were back yesterday and have gone again today. Please can we have them back Doug?

My Twitter and Pinterest buttons have disappeared again. Can we have them back please Doug?

They are back again now - thanks Doug, if it was you. :slightly_smiling_face:

@MaisyMuffin there was a discussion in the clubhouse, mainly around FB but applicable to all social media, about using browser extensions to allow you to post stuff to SM rather than relying on the buttons on the page. @kimfolksy was recommending the addtoany extension. Given that you keep having issues with the buttons on the page it might be worth exploring that as an alternative. (looks like it only works if you using a desktop/ laptop)

Thanks Sasha but I only have an iPad and I do everything on there.
The buttons have disappeared again now.

Ive just checked and addtoany works with chrome which can be used on ipads (rather than safari which they come with). Given how frequently you appear to be having this issue i think it is worth exploring.

Thanks for your help Sasha - it’s really weird - they seem to come and go randomly. :slightly_smiling_face:

They came on for a minute and went again.