Clicking through to Twitter and Pintrest

Hi All,
After listing it used to be so easy to share to Twitter and Pintrest now it seems to involve a lot of logging in which is a pain. Why the change? Does anyone know? Thanks.

Nothing seems to have changed for me. When I list an item I get a pin it and tweet button at the top of the listing and if I want to do it later I use the pin and tweet buttons on the right hand side.

2 Likes

The only reason Twitter is a pain is because if you want to add a picture, Folksy doesn’t do it automatically. Other than that, I don’t need to log out to tweet or pin.

It must mean you do not have your pinterest and twitter account set up for you to be constanting logged in. Have you cleared your cookies lately if so it will mean you’ll need to redo the auto log in.

I find craft juice and ebay if you don’t log in very regularly will automatically log you out and ask you to log in.

It’s a safe thing asking you to log in with each time you use something just like it asks you to log in each time you open your folksy shop.

Facebook will do the same if you’ve not used it for a over a week it will log you out and ask you to log in it’s a security thing.

You really should log out of all your sites every time you come out of them rather than leave them logged in.

If you share your device with anyone or do it from your work place you really must log out rather than simply close as you don’t want ‘others’ posting as you on your accounts.

Hi there
Many thanks for such a detailed reply I did clear cookies fairly recently so that must be the reason. I will work through your advice. Thanks again.