WIP - What's on your craft table today

Almost finished this lemon and yellow dreamcatcher bag charm keyring

9 Likes

It’s a very odd feeling isn’t it, I’ve been working on some Christmas cards ideas too, in 25 degree sunshine :grin:
Other than that I’ve been working on a commission piece this week but can’t show that yet.

6 Likes

I have the utmost respect, I tried a Lino print workshop on Wednesday and while I thoroughly enjoyed it, especially the carving, my prints left a lot to be desired.

6 Likes

Just started a new bracelet, I do love the these small Lepidolite beads

9 Likes

I’ve finished the bracelets I was working on and have now moved on to a new project.

6 Likes

Great idea for a thread.

My work bench currently has this hand pieced patchwork inspired collage work destined to upcycle a box:

9 Likes

I have been finishing my 3rd bear for the exhibition also a green one for my shop

10 Likes

A new needlecase waiting for a lid.

8 Likes

This floral taste of the orient exploding card box also waiting for a lid :joy:

8 Likes

I am getting on with my latest wool darn on wool felt embroidery picture. This one is the view from our garden bench.

Still a long way to go but it is beginning to come together:

10 Likes

Im new to all thai havent even set up my shop yet.
This is a Hare, I plan to patchwork over this.

7 Likes

Hi, welcome! This is a great community! I recently opened my shop last week. Can’t wait to see the hare it’s looking fab.

5 Likes

Been doing a bit of painting and print work for a change today.

6 Likes

Welcome to Folksy Edwina @Silverharecreations, can’t wait to see your creations :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Welcome to Folksy @Silverharecreations I’m very intrigued by what’s on your craft table.

4 Likes

Thank you I meddle felt and progressed to doing patchwork on my animals. I’m hoping to do the same with the hare x

9 Likes

Oops Needle felt :joy:

3 Likes

I’m really looking forward to seeing your creations, very unique, I like that.

4 Likes

Afternoon… I normally don’t think to take images as I’m working on things but this is my little collection going on so far today.
Just completed the second of a mini Christmas cake (pin cushion/ornament), not sure when to list yet though.
Working on a similar mini pink cupcake as I sold my last one and another potential mini stitch piece for a card or brooch, not decided yet.
I do have to pop out to the shops and it is another lovely sunny day here.

9 Likes

In celebration of the sun coming out I started piecing this sunburst design yesterday. This morning I realised the sun needed more points so I added 6 more to each - the designs have just been sealed in this picture ready to cut, mount and have a border added. They will become cards and possibly the cover design for a handmade book I am working on.

10 Likes