Would love some 'LOVE' on Folksy

Hey everyone, I have been on Folksy for a while now and am yet to have a sale or even have my shop favourited!
Would appreciate anyone taking a look and favouriting my shop - https://folksy.com/shops/LoveMyDesignsStudio

7 Likes

Your shop is gorgeous Leanne. Have loved and pinned a couple of your items and favourited your shop. I just wish I knew someone I could buy one for.

1 Like

Hi there. I have favourited your shop so if we have any babies in the family I know where to come for a lovely growth chart. I’ve been on Folksy for about a month with no sales yet - just have to be patient!

1 Like

Hi Leane, lovely work :slight_smile:

1 Like

done…xx…hope it helps

1 Like

Done, followed you on Instagram too. I get quite a few sales from my Folksy link on Instagram. I see you link to your website ( I would too if I had one). Try some Folksy hashtags, or perhaps post a little showcase of your work with #folksyfriday, on Friday. Some of us hit Instagram on Fridays to promote and cross promote each other’s stuff. Good luck

4 Likes

Ohh leanne I feel you sweet. I’m still waiting for my first sale too :cry: did a craft fair today and didn’t sell anything. It can be so disheartening can’t it.
You’re shop is beautiful! Have given it a :heart:. I’m sure it’s just a matter of time lovely. Keep at it :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Love your bag charms!! Have shown them some :heart::heart::heart: here’s hoping we all get that elusive first sale

2 Likes

Thank you! Your calligraphy is beautiful. Good luck :heart:

1 Like

Hi
I have faved your shop, I would now if I was you like everyone back. Also join in the forums and like other people’s posts, this way you will be helping to publicise your shop and items.

3 Likes

Bless u thank you xx

2 Likes

Hi, have loved your shop now and some items :blush:

2 Likes

Hello,
I am also suffering the no sales syndrome ,are you selling your lovely items on other outlets? …If so are they selling well? .I know its nosey but we are also selling on other sites and doing ok with them…I will go now and leave so love on your listings…thank you,Brian.

1 Like

Hi Leanne @LoveMyDesignsStudio I agree with everyone else that your makes are super and quite different, I must add. I would suggest using as many of the forums on here that you can and would recommend the Daily Listers Forum particularly. I am a relative newbie on Folksy still and have learnt an awful lot and gained a few sales I’m sure, by joining in with these and chatting with other more experienced sellers. Pinning on Pinterest certainly seems to be a major way forward on Folksy. I have resurrected my Pinterest account since joining Folksy and now pin on a daily basis. I also use Twitter and Instagram, although less frequently at the moment. I can be found on them all @CharmelLtd.

I wish you lots of success! Everyone is willing to help and support each other on Folksy. It is a real community.

Paula :smiley: x

1 Like

Oh my I love your crochet!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Spreading the :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

thats a great shop you have there…it always takes time to get recognised and when its your time you will know…great artwork…tj

2 Likes

Thank you your shop looks lovely too :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi,

Lots of lovely bits - I’ve given you some love hopefully it’ll help!

Cheers
Lou

1 Like

Hi,

I’m having the same problem, I’ve been here a year and am yet to sell anything. I know what I sell is pretty niche (even a little werid for some!) but they sell well on other platforms… gets a bit disheartening after a while, eh?

I’ve done some loves etc. Good luck with the shop x

1 Like

I love your shop name! Just had to pop along to give it some :heart:

1 Like