Wrong themes of the day?...rant

OK…so when the themes of the day were put up here on the forums, I made a note of days that were suitable for my items…
Today according to the forum (here ) it says that the tag is dachshund…so I have nothing suitable. THEN when I checked out the home page, it says that it is “gouache” and I use quite a lot of that in my paintings…so now I have to scroll through my shop and add the tag or miss out.
I went to the facebook folksy “clubhouse” page and quite a lot of the days have totally different tags…
How many of us have missed out ?..

it appears that the list on here was for 2019…someone should have put the year on the list so as to avoid confusion…a lot of us have probably missed out on the correct tags.

@Folksyadmin That would be a Good plan. Also, the old thread could be removed when the next one is published?

More recent posts for theme of the day have had the year at the end of the title - I don’t know how the person who commented on the old thread that resurfaced yesterday found that thread to post on as it would have been very well buried under 2 years worth of newer threads.

1 Like

I have used Search before and it does sometimes put old threads to the top. It’s easy to get the wrong one.

1 Like

It’s now on your dashboard I believe? Under ‘Improve your shop’ you should find ‘Themes of the day’. Makes it much easier than searching the forums for it! :blush: