12 Days of Folksy 2019 - Instagram, Facebook & Twitter challenge

We’re super excited to announce that we’re going to be running our #12DaysofFolksy challenge again this year. Will you be joining in?

We had so much fun doing it last time - it was a great way to get to know people better and really helped improve our reach and spread the word about Folksy.

If you don’t do Instagram, you can take part on Facebook or Twitter too. We’ve written a blog post about it here but if you have any questions, give us a shout!
https://blog.folksy.com/2019/11/04/12-days-of-folksy-2019

Here are the images with the prompts if you want to download and share them…

8 Likes

Interesting list! I’m not on Instagram (my phone does phone calls and texts, please hint to Santa!) but I’ll try to pop in to Twitter each day.

1 Like

I haven’t done one of these instagram challenges before, but definitely will try & take part. Thanks for the helpful list of ideas as at first glance I was a bit stuck, & for putting it out now, means I have plenty of time to think of what to post!!

2 Likes

Exciting, I hopefully will be join in on most days, along with posting my Christmas Advent again this year. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely going to join in the fun this year, so looking at the days and the thoughts you’ve given behind each prompt, I am going to get organized…then more knitting!!

1 Like

Oo this sounds good, definitely want to join in!:grinning:

1 Like

I done it last year, I don’t have IG but I done it on twitter FB and my blog, I’m looking forward to doing it again this year X

Edited to add…
Because I don’t do IG I’ve changed the wording for mine to Picture Challenge, last year I dropped the ‘Instagram’ and just done it as 'Folksy Challenge. :slight_smile:
12%20days%20of%20folksy

Ah yes, good idea Jan. Here are a couple of graphics for anyone not on Instagram.

1 Like

I’ve just started on IG but I’ll try and give it a go. Thanks for the additional inspiration as on first glance I was a bit phased too.:grin:

I’m just bumping this back to the top as the time for the first posts are just a wisp away… :slight_smile:
I’ll probably do as many draft posts at the ready as I can as I don’t think I’ll be able to get one organised each day. x

I like the ‘Christmas Challenge’, wording on the poster, it will do nicely on my blog :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just a reminder that this starts TOMORROW!
We would love as many of you to join in as possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Camilla, Are we going to list our posts here? or do we need to look for them on the different social medias? :slight_smile: What does everyone else think?