A Bit of Fun - Help Me Decide

I am about to get some greetings cards printed for the first time and want to use 5 designs. I’ve decided to use the MGB, the Land Rover, the Peacock Butterfly and the Boat. Which leaves one undecided.

Which do you think I should use?

It would be lovely to have some help with this and I’m asking some other forum friends too. I will put the names of anyone who contributes into a draw to receive a free copy of the winning card.

Thank you for your help

Gaynor

1 Like

Liking the white tailed Bumblebee here :smile:

1 Like

I think that the Orange-tipped Butterfly would make a lovely card, too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Loving the Beach Huts, Gaynor. It looks like Littlehampton beach (where I live), am I right?

Christine.

1 Like

Lovely art work Gaynor :slight_smile:
I 'm rather partial to the humble Bumble though ! so I will vote for that one ( white-tailed ), !

1 Like

I love the Bush fire and think that would make a fab card

1 Like

The bumble bee.

I’d be tempted to get 3 cars and 3 insects done, then you can sell them in packs.

3 Likes

Afternoon Gaynor I like the Ladies smock flowers. if they are going as a set then like @StephanieGuy said 3 and 3, so my suggestion won’t help.

1 Like

I love the bumble bees and the beach huts :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Christne

I think you’re right! I used a reference photo for the beach huts and the location wasn’t given. However, the Littlehampton beach huts have very distinctive colours and I know the photo was taken in the UK. They are the front runner in the voting so far.

Gaynor

1 Like

Beach huts for me.
Pauline

1 Like

Thank you everyone who has contributed so far. The Beach Huts are the front runner at the moment. Keep the ideas coming.

Gaynor x

How about an insect? I like your Orange tip butterfly - shows everyone the whole range of your talents in a pack of cards - great as a general greetings card too.

Jacqueline x

1 Like