Aboutmesection

Hi all,I am new to Folksy and in process of setting up shop of handmade jewellery. I am trying to complete about me section but when I click on save changes an error message is displayed ”sorry something went wrong if you are application owner check logs for information”. What is happening. Tried several times with same outcome. Please help. Thank you.

Not sure what the problem is but if you contact support they will be able to help, the link to the contact page is below for you
https://folksy.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/54063-how-can-i-contact-folksy-
good luck with your shop

Hi just updated mine without a problem. I would suggest you copy / paste what you are entering to somewhere else… a Word document perhaps so if it fails again you don’t have to keep retyping but can copy / paste it back.

Thank you for the replies. But its sorted. I had put one emoji and that is not supported format! Took it off and it worked!

Hi all, sorry,keep asking questions! I have PPL insurance from Guild of jewellery designers. How do I incorporate that information in my shop? Thank you.

You could put it in the ‘buying from me’ section (shop appearance on your dashboard)?

Thank you very much.