Advice please selling Xmas items

Hi everyone, I’m ready to start uploading some Xmas items Ive been making over the summer. Not used folksy for a while due to personal health reasons. Can anyone give me any advice on the 3 items I’ve just put on. As I’m new to this I’m not sure of prices etc.

Any help is appreciated

Liz

Hi Liz
I too am quite new to Folksy and doing the same as you filling my shop gradually x Your wreaths are lovely and unique . Someone gave me some good advice when I opened my shop and that was to give a good description of an item , what materials used , composition etc
All the best to you

Thank you, I just need to look at all the folksy talk, it might answer more questions for me

@LizzyCraft
I just took a look at your shop. Your items are beautiful but you don’t give enough information.
I just looked at the pine cone wreath…it doesn’t say what size it is…People want details of what they are buying…is it 6"?..is it 10"?..
I am not sure about this one but I think the postage might need to be a bit higher as well…
I think 1st class for a small parcel is £3.45 and you have to charge for packaging as well…that is why it is called Postage and Packing.
You also need to write a bit more about yourself, as people love to read the bio…hope that helps…

1 Like

Thanks I’ll check all the items and try and write a bit more about myself, although I’ll pribably sound very boring compared to others :joy: