Any Game of Thrones fans?

Iā€™m sat here in total shock at how tonights episode ended :open_mouth::open_mouth:
I donā€™t think I will sleep tonight.
Are there any other fans out there on Folksy?
What will become of Tyrion now ?? :cry:

KarenšŸŒ»

1 Like

Me and the kids are avid fans, but as we donā€™t have Sky, we have to wait for it to come out on DVD. Iā€™d better not read this thread anymore just in case I find out too many secrets.

Liz
x

1 Like

I have never seen it, but I started reading the books about 10 years ago and Iā€™m waiting patiently for this series to end as the next book comes out then lol
Where is the series up to now?

1 Like

Iā€™m an avid Game of Thrones fan and I honestly thought that Oberyn was going to win, so will Tyroin be put to death or not, guess only time will tell.

Sue

1 Like

Hi Liz

Its a brilliant series so your in for a treat :grinning: I know some folks arenā€™t caught up so I never give out any spoilers. :innocent:

Karen :cherry_blossom:

Thereā€™s 2 more episodes left of this series I think.
I would love to start on the books one day :slight_smile:

Karen :tulip:

1 Like

The books are brilliant! I always say Iā€™m going to download the box sets of the tv series but Iā€™m worried Iā€™ll be disappointed. Iā€™m that annoying person you can hear at the back of the cinema saying ā€œit wasnā€™t like that in the bookā€ lol

1 Like

Hi Sue

I darent give away too much as I donā€™t want to spoil it for anyone not caught up, but this is my favourite series so far. So many twists and turns.
I must admit though, that sometimes I feel the need to hide behind a cushion when it gets a little too gory for me. Lol :joy:

Karen :hibiscus:

I was shocked too and Iā€™ve read all the books so knew what would happen. Even so it was overly graphic and extremely gruesome.

3 Likes

LOVE LOVE LOVE Game of Thrones! Last night was so shocking that I jumped out of my seat, arms flailing, and managed to hit myself in both eyes!!! (Boyfriend thought was hilarious). Iā€™ve been thinking of having a crack at making some Game of Thrones inspired jewellery.

1 Like

Is it wrong to have grown quite fond of the Hound this series? :yum:

1 Like

I am a big fan and have read all the books.

Wonā€™t say what happens though. Enjoy the series and if you like reading then the books are even better.

Know what you mean about the Hound Karen @karenscraftybitz

@ShropshireNaturalProducts the series is pretty true to the books and the characters have all been well cast.
You wonā€™t be disappointed but it is more graphic than the books.

Shirley x

1 Like

@WhimsyWooDesigns I might have to have a Game of Thrones marathon sometime soon then. Itā€™s hard to imagine anything more graphic then the books lol theyā€™re quite gory enough :neutral_face:

Hi, Iā€™ve just got into Game of Thrones and must admit I get a bit lost when they go from the North Wall to Kings Landing and in between. Iā€™m not sure of all the names yet but what happen to the young Stark girl who was travelling with the hound? was she not at the same place as her sister? She is my favourite character and I want her to out do the lot of them! I vote her to be Queen of Kings Landing.

Carole x

1 Like

I love Game of Thrones and have read all the books. We have Virgin so donā€™t get Sky Atlantic, so my Daughter usually buys me the box sets for Motherā€™s Day. Iā€™m a bit behind in watching them though, but that doesnā€™t bother me too much as I know what happens. Just want GRRM to get a move on and finish the next book!

Lin

2 Likes

The rumours say the next book will be coming out at the end of this series, I hope so we have waited so very long :frowning:
Donna x

2 Likes

Iā€™ve made a bracelet inspired by my love of Game of Thrones.
Cant believe itā€™s the last in the series tonight!
http://folksy.com/items/6331421-Game-of-Thrones-inspired-bracelet

1 Like

@Illydilly Your bracelet looks fab :grinning:
I canā€™t believe its the last episode tonight :fearful: what will we do on a Monday night now lol.
Iā€™m searching around the kitchen for nibbles. Iā€™ve got a huge bar of Cadburys Turkish Delight. Thatā€™ll see me through :yum:

Karen :cherry_blossom:

I know youā€™re all missing A Game of Thrones, But these might cheer you up lol

http://folksy.com/items/6381211-You-Know-Nothing-Jon-Snow-Game-Of-Thrones-Quote-Soap-50

http://folksy.com/items/6381221-Winter-is-Coming-Stark-Game-Of-Thrones-Quote-Soap-50g

http://folksy.com/items/6381261-Mother-of-Dragons-Game-Of-Thrones-Quote-Soap-50g

Donna x