Anyone interested in joining the Folksy 365 - June Daily Listing Thread?

Well here we are almost at the end of May and it has been a very wet month, showers, rain and even hail! However the bank holiday weekend is looking set to be warmer and brighter, a perfect time to refresh and promote your shop ready for summer, you would be very welcome to join the daily listers for some support as you do :slight_smile:

If you’re new to the daily listing challenge, take a look at the ongoing May 2021 thread to see what it’s all about, the joining instructions are in the first post. We’re a group whom share our items and promote each other as much as we are able to help promote folksy and each other, sales are not guaranteed but all are celebrated with a happy dance!

Looking forward to welcoming you all on the June Daily listing Challenge Thread!

Natalie x

2 Likes

Yes please Natalie xx

2 Likes

Yes please.

2 Likes

Yes please x

2 Likes

Despite being one armed right now and going away for a week in the middle I would still like to participate as reckon I have enough un-shown items to get by… some may not have seen the light of day in a while and probably should remain unseen :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes please :blush:

1 Like

Yes please Natalie, although a fair few might be relists :smiley:

1 Like

Yes please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios x

1 Like

Yes please Natalie :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes please! Thank you so much :grinning:

1 Like

I’d love to join again, there will definitely be a few relists but I’ll try my best to get more new things made :blush:

1 Like

Yes please x

1 Like

Yes, please, but I might be quiet for the first 10 days or so

1 Like

Yes please, although will be missing in action for a short while.

1 Like

Me please :slight_smile: xxx

1 Like

Yes please Natalie.May join in again with Creations for Tiny Tots but will have to have some relists there.

1 Like

Yes please, Natalie - though there will inevitably be some relisting again!

1 Like

Yes please Natalie

1 Like

Yes please Natalie xx

1 Like

Count me in please Natalie.

1 Like