App problems this weekend

Is anyone having problems with the app it logged me out abd since logged back in nothing is there nonlistings i have over 300 items in my shop and there is also no folksy logo.

Tried loading photos on a listing, gave up came back 2 hours later and still scrolling!

I get a lot of that and other times it works well and i can list fast but this time there nothing there and on expires says 10years ago dont even think ive been with folksy that long.

Your shop is there ok on my laptop. Can you try going in via normal url not the app. ?

Have you checked to see if the app needs updating? (The fact that the logo has gone makes me think they have been doing work on it so deleting and reinstalling the app might be the way forward)

I think that looks like you have two accounts and logged in to the wrong one.
There isn’t normally a Folksy logo on that page but there is the profile picture for your shop. What’s showing is the default avatar for if you haven’t uploaded one (which I can see you have on this shop).

Click that avatar and it should show your username, if you’re logged in to your current shop account it should show Sarahjanerainbowbutterfly. If it says something different, log out and then log in using that username, to make sure you get the right account.