Are you on Instagram? Please could you help me win some free promotion?!

Evening all. So last night I was one of the Sunday shares by @handmadeintheuk_hmuk over on Instagram :smile:

If I can get to 150 likes I’ll go into a draw for some free promotion, which would be awesome! The photo they’ve shared is below - if you can find it on their feed last night & show it some love I’d be so grateful!!

Thanks in advance, Dee xx

5 Likes

Just been and liked it…good luck!!!

1 Like

I’m still getting to grips with Instagram, but I’ll give it a go!..

1 Like

That was quite easy, actually! Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you!! x

Thank you! xx
Me too with Instagram, but I managed to do my first story this morning - I don’t know what I’d do without youtube guides!

1 Like

Oh this is a good idea!!! I have no idea about the stories but keep thinking I must find out!!! Gonna YouTube it later now. Thanks for the tip!!!

1 Like

you’re up to 134 likes now.

1 Like

Ha no worries, I youtube everything! Going to try & fix a tap this week after watching a few videos :grimacing:

Whoop! Thanks Sasha! x

Liked! Up to 137 now…

1 Like

Just liked​:raising_hand_woman:t3::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Just liked, good luck :grinning:

1 Like

Just done it, I think you are now on 165, so smashed it!! Good luck xx

1 Like

I’ve done you too :grinning: You’re doing well, don’t think I’ve ever got over 150 on there, there’s always some cute sheep or something that everyone votes for…me included :rofl:

2 Likes

Aww thank you lovely people!! So now I should be in the final - I think if I can get it to 225 then even if I don’t win for week they will still add my link to their blog which would be awesome. Yes @aamjewellery - most people are voting for the cute elephant, which I can understand as it is adorable! I don’t think I stand much chance of winning the week, but the blog feature would be fab!
Thanks again all, you’re the best! xx

2 Likes

All done, now 177 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, thanks Tina! x

Hi, I’ve just joined Folksy. I have found the post and liked it , and followed you. I am under marionsview. Good luck

2 Likes

Thanks Marion & welcome to Folksy! I saw you & gave you a follow back :slight_smile: Thank you!! x

1 Like