Art chat 12th to 18th October

welcome to the world of aceo’s Lowri…well done

1 Like

Well done Lowri, they are fab! Just wait till all the ACEO collectors find you! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks everyone- it was really fun to make them. :smiley:

Evening all, not too bad a journey today and home earlier than I expected. Love the ACEO’s Lowri welcome to the ACEO club!

great gulls Stephie, love the shadowy look

that looks like a great effect Brenda, I love to experiment, so pretty

Waving hi to Margaret :wave

2 Likes

Hiya all.

Great work!

Here is my latest work…

https://folksy.com/items/6729299-An-Original-Abstract-Encaustic-Art-Fantasy-Flower-Painting-With-Butterflies-007-

3 Likes

good morning all…another sunny (but chilly) day here in South Wales…great work everyone…
my listing today is a floral painting

Good morning, lovely day here too Brenda, lovely flowers too.

love the colours in that one Kelly, very vibrant

I’m working from home today but hubby is still sleeping and work is upstairs and as his arthritis has been playing up I’m letting him sleep so it’s going to be a leisurely start to the day lol!. Updating my accounts this morning and noticed that my little shop is 3 years old! though I have been on Folksy since 2009 in earlier shops which are now closed, so thought I would celebrate :wink:

1 Like

Congratulations Max’ :smiley:
Happy 3 years!

Lovely piece Brenda, nice autumny coulours. It’s really bitter up North today too, time to give the old winter coat a wash I think.

Nice colours Kelever, those bright colours really pop against that dark background, beautiful. :smile:

Fab work Kelly and Brenda, congrats on the three years Max! :smile:

I had my performance review yesterday with my ex and my new manager, and it went on for 1.5 hours! good things came out of it though, but it was draining.

Off work this afternoon, going to Tatton Park in Knutsford, not been round the house and gardens there for over 25 years, should be interesting :smile:

2 Likes

Hiya all.

Thank-you for the lovely comments on my work. Much appreciated :smile:

Here is my latest encaustic art painting…

https://folksy.com/items/6729589-An-Original-Encaustic-Art-Painting-016-

Great work everyone…it has been lovely all day here but it was chilly first thing…
All my plans to paint went out of the window because of a visit from a cousin and her friend who was visiting from Canada…
Hope you enjoyed your leisure time Max.
Margaret Hope you came from the meeting feeling happy.
Waving Lowri…

Morning, haha Brenda, I actually managed to do lots of work prepping for meeting next week hopefully working from home again tomorrow, I miss going to the office but I di get more work done!.

Lovely work Kelly

Just listed this one

1 Like

Hiya all.

Thanks Max, great work from you too :smile:

Here is my listing for today…

https://folksy.com/items/6730287-An-Original-Encaustic-Art-Painting-017-

1 Like

Max, that is a stunning journal…soooooo pretty.
Well done everyone…(waving Kelly…ha ha)
Hope you are feeling ok today Margaret…
waving Lowri, Stephie and anyone I have forgotten.

1 Like

Nice work everyone, I love your book Max :smile:

I’ve had a go at a new Lino cut, the girl and speech bubble are separate pieces so I can use her by herself too. The aim is to use them on bags etc. I’ll make different girls and sayings to mix and match. Still working on the text to make it clearer.

This one is just a quick go to see what it’d look like, I didn’t iron the fabric rink up properly! Also got a bunny and kitty for repeated patterns

1 Like

Afternoon gang, I’m shivering my way through the day.

Love that idea Lowri. I got a book yesterday from Aldi that is for DIY printing without much outlay. It look’s really good but I’ve put it away until I have more time. Haha like that’s ever going to happen!

Fab work everyone, I especially like Max’s book.

I’ve just listed my buildings commission without all the text in the photos to see if admin pick it up for the gift guides

A unique painting of a special place makes a beautiful and unique Wedding, Christening, Birthday or Anniversary gift, something that can be treasured forever. My custom watercolour paintings can including artistic impressions of yourself, your pets and/or your loved ones :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just updated my blog with September’s sketches

1 Like

Hi Everyone, just a quick pop in to see how you are all doing, I have been moving some of my listings today as only a couple of weeks before they all expire now …

Lovely work in here this week :slight_smile:

Hope you do well with the ACEO’s Lowri and your sale goes well too Max :smile:

Great sketch book Syephie I have left you a comment on the blog post :slight_smile:

Waving Tina, Brenda, Margaret and Kelly

I may not be posting as much in here but I’ll pop by now and then to see how you are all doing …

Hazel

2 Likes

waving back Hazel…
Lowri…I take it that you had to lino cut the letter back to front…clever…not an easy thing to do…
Stephie…as you know, I always admire people who can draw buildings…especially straight lines…I can’t even do straight lines with a ruler…!!

Good morning just waving Hi :wave:

lovely work everyone, especially love the lino cuts, and I may just have to pop to Aldi today see if I can find that book too Stephie :slight_smile: