Art Chat Sep 28th - 4th October

Morning all…here is the place to show and chat about any art or anything related to art.
my listing for today.

1 Like

Hi.

Here is my listing for today…

https://folksy.com/items/6720475-ACEO-Original-Encaustic-Art-Fantasy-Flower-Painting-With-Butterflies-007-

1 Like

Hello! Lovely work, Kelly and Brenda :smile:

Just briefly popping by - I’m wading through my commissions list still! I’ve completed more than half of my original list, but a new pile of orders have snuck their way in LOL!

Was chuffed to see I’m no. 4 on the Folksy Best Sellers list today :smile:

I’ve got to the point of painting now where i am working on a lot of presents ready for Christmas, so have to be cautious what I show and share - hence not showing much work here or on FB at the moment. I’ll make up for it after Christmas :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi everyone!

Love your new ACEO’s, @teabreaks @Kelever they’re fab!

No new listing from me today yet. I’ve been busy arranging a SALE of magnets & bookmarks in my shop, please feel free to take a peek.
Now I’ve two new cards to print, will list them soon.

Have a great day everyone! :slight_smile:

fab work everyone, love those magnets Tina, I’d be tempted but I’ve nowhere to put one!

Thanks for the kind comments on my work. Much appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning, quick wave :wave: and I’m off, working closer to home the rest of this week and a long weekend to look forward to, hopefully some painting.

lovely work everyone, have a great day :slight_smile:

Love the autumnal golds by both @teabreaks and @Kelever :slight_smile: Very nice.

It sounds like everyone is nice and busy. :slight_smile: I’m taking new stock to a shop I have work in today, I’m going to re do my space set up too.

Have a great day everyone :slight_smile:

hope you get lots of sales from your shop Lowri.
waving Max…a long weekend sounds good.
Here is my listing for today.

Hi all.

Thank-you Lowri :slight_smile:

Here is my listing for today…

https://folksy.com/items/6721172-An-Original-Encaustic-Art-Painting-014-

2 Likes

Lovely work Brenda and Kelly. Kelly your abstract makes me think of parrots in tropical foliage :smile:

1 Like

As many of you know, I spent many years designing and selling knitwear.
I paint during the day but get bored in the evenings and so decided to do some crochet/knitting.
I don’t do craft fairs any more and so I have decided to have a section in my shop for selling anything that I make.
I am putting any knitwear listings on my last page as I don’t want to spoil the art exhibition, so if anyone wants to look at items as I list them, you just have to click the “knitwear” collection button.

1 Like

I’ll keep an eye out for that Brenda, as you know, Mum and me are both big fans of your crochet/knitwear :smile:

1 Like

That’s a gorgeous cardigan Brenda, if I knew a 3 year old I’d buy it.

It’s busy busy busy here with the university runs later this week. I’ll be around more from next week and hopefully will be back to painting rather than fixing bikes and printers etc

Waving to everyone

1 Like

Thank-you Margaret :slight_smile:

thank you Margaret…
Stephie…has your daughter gone off to Uni yet?..Party time?..For the adults at home…lol
Might be late on here tomorrow…got a busy day planned.

Good morning, lovely work everyone, so relaxed this week I slept late lol! still I have plenty of flexi time so one late start won’t hurt, back later have a lovely day everyone :slight_smile:

have a great day everyone, I’m having a well earned day off tomorrow, so looking forward to it! :smile:

Hiya all.

,I have gone back to my pom pet critters, so to see my work just go into my shop and click on “Halloween” to see “Joseph”! :slight_smile:

waving to everyone…
My listing today.

1 Like