Art prices

So in the end I decided to re list my art and sell for a lower price and see what happens. I am still uploading.
So I am hoping they will be ok now the cost is more realistic. :blush I also took the watermarks off so the picture looks prettier. let me know what you think? I am still adding.

I’ve just had a look and I don’t know if i’ve just missed it, but your listings don’t mention what size the paintings are, it might be useful to add that in for people. :smile:
The images look really good though and I think the prices are good, there’s a variation there. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s essential to include the size of artworks otherwise a potential buyer doesn’t know if it’s a miniature to put in a photo album or a large piece that will involve framing and hanging on a wall!

3 Likes

Looking Good Faye…keep listing…people will keep coming back to see what is new.

1 Like

Yes that is true. I think I must measure them today I am taking photographs at the present. I mostly work A4 size will try to put up about 230.

I thought about it and I think because of the times we live in its worth while to keep prices lower. I had such a hangover this morning my head hurts!

1 Like

Cannot see items in your shop - info saying: Holiday… I wanted to check what kind of paintings you have there…

Just on holiday while I am sorting the pictures out.x

to give you some idea Faye…I have just listed this A4 painting for £25

2 Likes

This painting is beautiful I am just listing cards I think they are a good price. let me know.
Have you been painting for many years?

I love whales by the way I do go a lot to Lancashire.

The cards are very pretty, but the prices are quite random? Why not just do round figures, or things ending in .25 .50 or .75? Also, your description of the card weight is also pretty random - people prefer to see a proper weight specified, which is always on the packs of card when you buy them. Hope that helps.

1 Like

I can try that. I think it makes sence. I am putting on about 250 cards this week. I am a bit unsure. My uncle who was in market research said its good to make odd prices,. But I like the rounded figures like you do.Thanks for advice. :smile:

Faye, do you have a plus account? If you’re going to list 250 cards you’ll need it or it’ll cost a lot in listing fees!

1 Like

Yes I know I will try and look into it. my Lloyds bank card just expired and they are sending me a new one so Im just waiting for that. I will look at the plus account option I saw something for 45 pounds for free listings. Will take a look. :relaxed:

1 Like