Back after a really long break

Hi all, just wanted to say hi. I’ve had a 5 year break from crafting (well, selling anyway!) and am in the process of revamping and restocking my shop with different products although with a similar theme to before. I’m really impressed with how the site has improved and grown!

5 Likes

Welcome back ! x

Thanks! Loving your dolls and their back stories!

Welcome back!

Welcome back Ana :slight_smile:

Welcome back Ana.

Your felt flowers are beautiful. I’ve shown them some love x

Aw, thank you! Still lots more to list but it’s taken all my brain power to get to grips with the new setup today. Loving looking at all your shops x

Welcome back! Have liked your items. Hope all goes well!

Welcome back

Welcome back, lovely felt flowers :blush:

Welcome back - your work is gorgeous x

Hello Ana…your items are lovely

Hi Ana, welcome back :slight_smile:

Oooooooh your work is beautiful!

Thank you x

Welcome back! Beautiful flowers. Looking forward to seeing more of them.

Good to have you back. Love the colour combinations of your flowers.

Hi all!
I’m in the same boat. I’ve not sold on Folksy for many years now (and didn’t sell much last time either!).
I’ve been on Etsy for a while - I sell vintage alongside my own stuff - but thought I’d dip my toe back in here too.
Is there anything us almost-newbies need to know these days? Or anywhere that’s particularly useful for need-to-know information?
Thanks, Lindsay

2 Likes

Welcome back. Love your work. I too am just back after a break from Folksy of 4 years. Looking lovely on Folksy now and it is good to be back.

Dawn

Think I remember you from when I first sold on here! I recognise your shop name, might have even bought a sock bunny from you once x