Bead and findings sale

I have far too much stock and need to get rid of as much as possible as I am moving into a much smaller house soon (ish).

I am going to have a sale across a whole section but I want some suggestions about where to start. I just had a 50% sale on my lucite beads and managed to shift over half of my stock, so that worked pretty well.

Please can you take a look at my sections (sorry, Collections) and see if you can suggest where to start and I’ll reduce things down as best I can? Perhaps, I’ll do one collection this week and another one next week, and so on.

Many thanks.

Liz
x

Ooh, Liz, you temptress! I am trying to de-stash myself, but if I were to choose a section, then I would go for your gemstones collection - lovely…

Thanks, Jaqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign, I’ve already reduced the relisted items I did the other day, but I will take a look at then rest and see what I can do.
Thanks for saying something, I was beginning to think no-one cared…awwww.

Liz
x

I care. You are one of the nicest ladies on Folksy.

1 Like

You have soo many lovely things in your shop! I think a button sale would be great as your ones are beautiful and they’re always popular! I hope you manage to get it sorted before the move. I think your idea of a staged sale is a good one x

Jacqueline, you make me blush.

A button sale is fairly difficult as they are already on a very small margin and 10 colours have recently been put back into stock. I used to sell buttons almost every day a couple of years ago, but now I think I’ve only sold 6 or 7 packs since the beginning of the year.

Liz
x

Ah I see, it’s hard finding the right balance I suppose, buttons are quite expensive! I hope you succeed anyway

All the best, Kathelle x

Thanks, Kathelle. I love your Kirsty bag, by the way.

1 Like

Thank you :smiley: x