Best site to buy findings good quality sterling silver

Hi i was hoping anyone would share with me where is best place to buy materials . Findings sterling silver . Any good sites woukd recomend . Thankyou

I buy my sterling silver from palmers metals and the silver corporation they are both very good

1 Like

International craft or cookson gold depending on who is cheapest and what else I need.

1 Like

Cooksons. They are usually reasonably priced and unbeatable quality.

Love Sam x

1 Like

My preference is Cooksons too.

1 Like

JewelleryMaker for me, not tried Cooksons yet

1 Like

I like Cooksons too, especially when they are doing Free post.

1 Like

Wow you lot are fab at responding … thanyou so mucly

I use cooksons gold too. Good range and fair prices

I did have one issue with them. I bought a pack of 20 earring hooks and there were only 19 in the packet. I emailed them and didn’t get a response and then didn’t follow up. I should have of course so can’t really complain but wonder if anyone else has had similar. A bit expensive to be missing one.

1 Like

Cooksons and Palmer metal - although I have just found another chap I am happy with but only for sterling silver wire S J Jewellery

I had the same problem so I rang their customer service number and they sent a replacement straight away.

Yes as I said my fault for not following up but they should have answered my email so 50 50. I’m still using them though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, they should have answered it, you shouldn’t really have to chase them up :slight_smile:

Ummmm! Why don’t you try asking for a replacement now, Joy. It’s always worth asking-when I had a problem with the lid on my barreling machine they just replaced the whole barrel, no questions asked.

Love Sam x

The Silver Corporation.