Broken relisting and charged twice

@folksystaff I’m a non Folksy Plus seller, and I received a reminder that two listings were due to expire tomorrow. I tried to relist these two items but got a message saying ‘We’re broken but beautiful, something has gone belly up’ and to try again later. So I tried again a couple of minutes later, and got the same message. I went back to my listings and noticed that in spite of the message, the relists had been made. When I checked my bill I have now been charged twice for the listings and you can see the error because the timings of the relist are just a couple of minutes apart. Please can a member of the Folksy team sort this out? I’m also flagging this up so that other sellers should be aware of this if they get the same message.

The Folksy team has now adjusted my bill, and explained that this sometimes happens when the site is very busy, and they suggest waiting and checking whether the listing has happened, even though the message says it hasn’t. They are working to try to avoid this happening.