Bunting Tape - anyone know of a supplier

Looking for Bunting tape in bright colours and white -

Their website seems to be throwing a wobbly at the moment but S E Simons does quite a few cotton tapes in lots of colours that might be suitable.

They sell wholesale so you have to buy by the roll, and there is a minimum order of £50 + VAT.

http://shop.sesimons.co.uk/shop

I’m pretty sure most bunting / garlands will hold up to being sewn /attached to cotton twill tape . It’s quite robust . I think if you search under that category on Ebay , plenty will come up. A good option if you don’t want mega amounts perhaps ??!! I tea-dye white for vintage projects , but there is always acid dye option for a specific project ?
Hope this helps , Ali

Many thanks Melanie and Ali - Ebay is probably where I shall have to go but I thought I would ask Folksy sellers first. I have been making bunting for a local charity for their events - I dont charge anything for doing it and it has proved popular and they keep asking for some more. I usually customise the bunting to be appropriate with event being held. Find it difficult to say no so have to find the most economical way to do them. I have used up all my stash now and am finding it difficult to find reasonably locally. - Maureen