Call out for video content for our Beautiful Bundles event

We’re looking for video content to promote our latest event! :smiling_face: On the 3rd and 4th of June we will be hosting a free shopping event called ‘Beautiful Bundles’, where buyers can buy gift sets, curated selections, highlights from a new collection, bestsellers, lucky dip bags and more from our wonderful sellers! Please note that we are asking Folksy Plus members for content - all Folksy sellers are welcome to list ‘beautiful bundles’ in their Folksy shops but as this is a (free!) event designed for Folksy Plus sellers as part of the membership package, we will only be promoting Folksy Plus members across our social media channels. We will be using the videos you send us to create short reels for Instagram and TikTok.

You can read more about the event here: Beautiful Bundles' shopping event – 3 & 4 June | Folksy Blog

Want to create reels but don’t know where to start? We’ve sourced a few handy articles to help get you filming!

Content ideas:

• Your making process
  • Showing what items are included in your bundles
  • Packaging your bundles
  • Using what’s in your bundles

Video requirements:

• Filmed vertically
  • 7-15 seconds long
  • Filmed with natural lighting
  • No blurry videos
  • No filters, text on video, music added or any editing

Another idea that we would love to share on our socials would be to film yourself talking about what is in your bundles and showing them off! If you’re interested in doing this, please let us know in this thread and we will send you the specific video requirements. We’re open to other ideas for content, these are just a few that we have. We’re looking forward to seeing your videos!

Please send your videos to us community@folksy.co.uk or add them to a Dropbox/Google Drive and share them with us at that address.

8 Likes

Who do we send the videos to, please? Also - I have some photos that I made into a video - will that be ok to use?
Thank you!
Nat

Sorry Nat! We should definitely have included that information. You can email them to us community@folksy.co.uk or it’s even better if you can upload them to Google Drive or Dropbox and then share that link with us.

I shared it on Dropbox, thank you Camilla.

Kind regards,
Nat

Hi, I have done a short (45 sec) video showing/talking about a bundle of 3 tins, which I will send to you, in case you can use it. Thankyou

1 Like

That sounds great Ruth, thank you!