Join our Beautiful Bundles shopping event - 3&4 June

Are you taking part in our Beautiful Bundles shopping event? It’s free for Folksy Plus members and comes as part of the package.

It’s happening over the weekend of 3 & 4 June and you can find all the details here - Beautiful Bundles' shopping event – 3 & 4 June | Folksy Blog

We’ve also created a set of templates you can use to promote the event and your own bundles. Just replace the images behind the text with your own - Find the templates here >

And please do let us know if you have any video content we can use for promotion. Sophia has put a call-out here with all the details of what we need and how to share it with us.

Let us know if you have any questions :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yes, I will be. I sell some of my items as gift sets and will be listing some Beautiful Bundles too soon. It’s a great idea to do this event and direct shoppers to Folksy website.

4 Likes

Looking forward to taking part, although I haven’t decided what the bundles will be yet!

1 Like

I definitely need to decide on some card bundles because I’ve been wanting to add them to my shop for a while anyway (maybe even a Christmas one for super prepared people). I need to see if some of my other items might bundle together well too for a bit more variety and something special just for the day.

2 Likes

I definitely want to take part in this. I love the bundles idea! My only problem is getting everything made, photographed and listed in time!
Thanks for the templates too.

2 Likes

Hi,
Sorry, can’t find where to send the videos, thank you!
Nat

This is just what I need to get some existing stock rejuvenated and new creations photographed and promoted! I intend to Tweet and/or Pin each listing as I create it. Here’s my new Pinterest board especially for the event: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/rosesworkshop/beautiful-bundles-gift-sets-on-folksy/

@folksycontent
Please advise…is it Bundle or bundles ?
I have set mine singular as stated on the instructions but have noticed a lot of shops have done bundles (plural)
Don’t want to miss it as I have had to rephotograph and make listings
Thanks camilla

1 Like

I have mine tags and titles for the event in the singular too, hope that is right :slight_smile:

1 Like

I never thought about joining until today then decuded i could add various combinations of my 3 kits and 2 patterns which i would never have thought to do before. I am going to remove the beautiful bundle tag and image from them after the event but keep them listed in my shop as special offers, it’s given me quite a few new listings and as I don’t have many it fills my shop a bit. Way too much time spent on them today to delete them on Monday.

3 Likes

@Bearlescent It should be “beautiful bundle” but as so many sellers were using the plural, Doug has done some magic so both tags will work.

4 Likes

Thank you very much Kim for letting me know x

Just wanted to say thank you for the Canva templates - they make it so easy to produce a professional looking image to promote the event.

2 Likes

Just wanted to say good luck to everyone taking part this weekend, I hope it’s a great one for you all. I was going to try but have been a bit snowed under launching a new collection, may still try. My shop is definitely in need of a refresh! :grimacing:

5 Likes

@FolksyStaff @Caroleecrafts mentioned in one of the other threads about having a theme weekend the first weekend in July, for ‘summer holidays’

There has been so much involvement and sharing by sellers for this weekend, and hoping it was a success for all, would this be possible to do this in July.

It would be great to have a regular event and I know the canva templates have been fantastic, so many have used them. That this could really help in getting the Folksy name out there and new shoppers using the site

3 Likes

The canva templates have really helped everybody get on board. It would be good to keep the momentum going

2 Likes

Yes, my newsfeed today was chock-a-block with Beautiful Bundle posts, all looking great with the help of the templates. It was so good to see xxx

5 Likes