Calling all sewers, sewists - people who sew!

I’m looking for someone who can assist me with my dog collar designs, Im looking for quotes to sew 50 ‘tubes’ of fabric with webbing inserted inside and then sewn over the top. I would provide all fabric and webbing and everything would be cut to size. This will potentially be regular work - apply within!

1 Like

Clare @GrimmExhibition just alerting you to this as I’m fairly certain you are a dab hand with a sewing machine.

2 Likes

i don’t know if these’d be of interest to you @moganddogsquad
they’re a british manufacturing company that i used 10 or so years ago in a previous venture…

http://www.tracyadams.co.uk

(i used to make/sell medical fabric quilted dog beds, and tracyadams made up the finished items for me, including care labels & packaging, at VERY reasonable prices. they’re a friendly, family run company based in warwickshire - quick turnaround for small orders & the quality of sewing work was excellent)

1 Like

Aww that’s brill! Thank you so much Fiona. I’ll have a look!

There must be some people who are interested!? :frowning:

Don’t take it personally, this is a very busy time of year and people who might consider it at other times of year are possibly run off their feet making their own projects/ doing craft fairs to sell items (and visiting the forums less frequently as well).

1 Like

@moganddogsquad Ive dm’d you.