Calling Yorkshire crafters!

Evening everyone, Ossett is a small market town between Wakefield and Leeds in West Yorkshire. On the last Saturday in the month between March and November we hold a Yorkshire Food and Craft Market in our town centre. It’s an outside event that is run by Building Ossett Better Community Interest Company.Basically the purpose of this post is to attract more stall holders!

The remit of the license that BOB (Building Ossett Better) has from the local council, means that any craft stall attending the market should have handmade items, made in Yorkshire. So if you’re a Yorkshire crafter this event could be for you!

I’ve had a stall at this market since last summer, and I know at least one other Folksy seller is a regular attendee.

Obviously this weekends event is too short notice for people but if you fancy it, drop an email to
buildingossettbetter@hotmail.co.uk and ask for an application form.

The April event is this coming Saturday (30th) and we have a classic car show running alongside, so if you fancy checking us out before applying we’re close to Junction 40 of the M1, follow the signs for Ossett Town Centre.

Hope to see some of you there x

Hi, thanks for the info. I’m based in West Yorkshire & will certainly take a look.
Ruth

1 Like

Would love to but am creating in Lancashire, wrong colour of rose😉

3 Likes

I’m Yorkshire based (as well as Yorkshire born & bred :laughing:) but Ossett is just a little bit too far (shame as I am trying to find more regular fairs/markets) Hope you get lots of interest and if I happen to be in the area at the right time will certainly come to see what’s on offer x

1 Like