Can I offer Tarot Readings for sale in the Spirituality section?

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone knows about offering Tarot readings here on Folksy? I did ask the support email, but have had nothing back (as yet).

I can’t see anything in the guidelines stating I can’t offer readings but want to check first before I set up a new shop :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance
Fiona

I’d wait for the proper answer from support but I think the answer will be no as items need to be made using one of the ‘supported craft practices’ Supported Craft Practices – Folksy Support & Knowledge Base. Obviously you would need to type up the reading to let the person know the results but typing isn’t a supported craft practice (a way round that would be to write it up as a calligraphy sample or illustrate it in some way so it counts as a painting/ drawing which are supported craft practices).

Thanks for getting back to me :slight_smile: If I don’t hear back from support in another week or so, I’ll try them again. Thanks!

1 Like

I asked a few months ago before I joined and the answer was no not allowed as they don’t fit the craft criteria. I guessed that would be the case so wasn’t surprised.