Brand new 'Spirituality & Religion' Section on Folksy - help us fill it up!

Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you know that, following requests, there’s a brand new category on Folksy. It’s called ‘Spirituality & Religion’ and it would be great if you could help us fill it up!

It sits in the ‘Home & Garden’ section, and includes subcategories for Religious Decor, Spiritual Art, Chakra Jewellery, Spiritual Cards, Funeral Items, Handmade Urns and Pet Memorials. (If there are any other subcategories within this that you feel are missing and which would be useful for your items, let us know.) Here is the link https://folksy.com/home_garden/spirituality-and-religion so you can see products as they start to appear.

If you want to add any of your existing listings to it, there is a button called ‘Recategorise Listings’ on your seller dashboard that makes it easy. It may take a few hours for items to be visible on the new pages though as the system needs to update – so don’t panic if you move your items into this new category and can’t see them in there straight away, they will show up!

4 Likes

Hi Camilla @folksycontent
I do psychic portraits but have never listed any on folksy…I link in with Spirit and draw pictures of people’s guides and loved ones that have passed over.
Made to order…
Can you let me know if this is allowed please?.
No worries if it isn’t ,…I have been doing these for many, many years and it would be great to be able to add these to my shop.
If not, then I will just add some angel style paintings…thanks xx

5 Likes

Hi Camilla,
Thank you for the info. I have re-categorised some of my cards to help fill up this section.
Labyrinth%20Card%20(2)

Hope this meets with your approval and I have replied correctly. I am new to this.

2 Likes

This is great news. I practice Reiki, divination, dowsing and Tarot and love the sound of this category. I have to find the pundulums that I have for sale and I seem to collect tarot cards, even though I only use one pack for readings and I have a crystal habit too. Off to have a look now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am slowly re stocking my shop after a long break, I thought I would put this pendant in the section.

1 Like
1 Like

I was going to put on one of my silver crosses but the only jewellery you have is Chakra - can we have a more general spiritual jewellery category please?

1 Like

I have an ankh tattoo on my back, down my spine and this really reminds me of one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I did an Angel painting today and have added it to my shop and to the new category
https://folksy.com/items/7261026-Angel-original-art-painting-ref-F-724-

3 Likes

That subcategory should be there now, Silvana.

Thank you, I’ve now done it.

I added this into the jewellery section.

Camilla @folksycontent was there a reply to my earlier question please?
I will not be offended if my question on listing of custom ordered Psychic portraits is not allowed.
Thanks x

Hi Brenda. Sorry I missed your question earlier. Yes, by all means, list those and add them to the Spirituality & Religion category. They sound intriguing.

2 Likes

Copper Angel decorations

1 Like

thank you Camilla…shame you missed it as I had to divert two people who were interested to the other side and I would much rather it was a folksy sale…
I shall go and list one now…xx

I have now listed the psychic portraits
https://folksy.com/items/7264011-Psychic-portrait-custom-order-POST-FREE-ref-F-732-

2 Likes

Just wondering - why only Chakra jewellery? Why no sections for Rosaries or Crucifixes or Star of David or Buddhist jewellery or Sikh jewellery or Wiccan jewellery, etc, etc, etc?

Maybe it would be better to have one general “religious jewellery” to put everything into.

1 Like

why don’t you tag Camilla and see if she can add the sections that you want. That is what I did with my psychic portraits.x

1 Like

I listed this pendant today.