Can’t see support small business sticker on Instagram stories!

Hello!

I’ve heard that Instagram has rolled out a support small business sticker for Instagram stories - but I can’t see it on my app!!

Is anyone else having trouble with it?

Cheers, Amanda

I am not having trouble with that, but was having trouble with the music one that I know some people have. I still haven’t worked out how to get the music one to show.
Have you checked that you have the latest version of the app, as that could be a reason that it’s not there for you?

Thanks

1 Like

Yes, I think I’ve checked that I’m using the most up to date version! When I log into Instagram on my Mum’s phone, I can see the music sticker, but she doesn’t have it and neither do I on my own phone! Very confusing!!

It’s very strange isn’t it. Because I’ve even bought a new phone within the last week, so I’ve definitely got the latest version possible, but there’s still no music sticker
Well I hope that you manage to work it out and get the support small business sticker to show xx

1 Like

Yes very odd! Well, with a new phone you should be able to see the music sticker! Maybe Instagram roll it out in stages?