Instagram link icon doesn't show at top of my shop page

Hi, I’ve just opened an account on Instagram and added my link to my folksy shop settings, but it doesn’t show the link icon at the top of my shop page, where my other social media links are. Can anyone tell me why? Thank you.

I would email admin but I guess Folksy doesn’t support that link ie it’s not written into the software coding.

Its always worth logging off and then logging back in again to see if that sorts the problem. Also double check that you’ve got the link in the right format and, the bit that I forget to do, have clicked on ‘update appearance’.

I have added my Instagram but it doesn’t show on my shop page either. I think I will send an email later

The Instagram link doesn’t yet display on shop pages. It’s available as an option for new sellers to add when they join up because we’re planning to display it in the future.

I hope that helps.

7 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for the help, that’s great!

Thanks Camilla, I have also wondered why my link didn’t show x

hi @folksycontent - is there any news on the instagram link situation. thanks.

1 Like

I’ve added my Instagram details in the Shop Appearance section but it’s still not showing as a link on my shop page. Refreshed it several times. What am I doing wrong?

You are doing nothing wrong! As Camilla @folksycontent said, above:

The Instagram link doesn’t yet display on shop pages. It’s available as an
option for new sellers to add when they join up because we’re planning
to display it in the future.

1 Like

Thanks Helen, just thought that since I could do something in the relevant box and it had been weeks since the original query, it might have happened by now.