Can you share our Folksy Christmas advert?

Hello! Have you seen our Christmas advert yet? We think it’s amazing and we’re so grateful to Folksy seller @IndaBayi for creating it for us.

If you can help us get it out to the world by sharing it as many times as you can before Christmas across all your various different channels, we would be eternally grateful!

If you’re not sure how to do that, we’ve just written a new blog post with step-by-step instructions - and you can also find the advert here if you haven’t already seen it. https://blog.folksy.com/2019/11/15/folksy-christmas-advert-2019

If you could tag us into any posts and also let us know here if you’ve shared it and where, that would be wonderful. Thank you all so much!

2 Likes

All done will add to my blog when I go on the main machine

1 Like

Already have :blush:x

1 Like

I’ve shared and tagged on my facebook page :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve shared on FB, not good with social media so will have a look at Instagram later. Not on anywhere else.

1 Like

Hi. The advert is beautiful! I’ve shared it on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram stories. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Helen x

1 Like

I’ve shared on my Facebook personal profile (when I share from other sources onto my business page, the post reaches very few people).

1 Like

Shared on my Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest, and my blog on WordPress. Sue x

1 Like

Have shared on facebook on personal and business pages will share on twitter and instagram when my son pops in as not sure how to share at the moment

1 Like

Already done on FB, just tweeted and added to stories. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shared last week on my instagram stories, Facebook page and Twitter. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Shared on my personal and business page xxx

1 Like

Shared on IG and Twitter :blush:

1 Like