Our Folksy Christmas Advert is coming on Friday

S(n)o(w) Exciting!

We’re going to be launching our Christmas advert this Friday! It’s a festived-up version of the Folksy animation on our homepage and it would be so very brilliant if you could help us share it. Here are a couple of sneak peeks…

Sadly we don’t have the budget to show it on TV (if only!) but if each and every Folksy seller could share it on their Facebook pages, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, play it to their friends on their phone, have it on loop at craft fairs :upside_down_face: imagine the number of people we could reach!

So please look out for it on Friday when it will go live on the Folksy homepage, as well as on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter - and help us get it seen. It’s really very special and it’s been created by Folksy seller Yas Bowley who also did the mini animations in @LEAPUP amazing Folksy Friday Films.

27 Likes

Exciting, looking forward to seeing, and sharing it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll certainly share it and I’m sure everyone else will too :slight_smile:
Looking forward to seeing it all X

2 Likes

Looking forward to it and will definitely be sharing far and wide! :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Ooh can’t wait - will be sharing x

2 Likes

Sounds good! - looking forward to seeing it :evergreen_tree::snowman_with_snow:

2 Likes

As a new seller, this is something I hadn’t expected, so looking forward to seeing and sharing as much as I can :smiley:

1 Like

Exciting, hope everyone will get behind it. xxx

1 Like

Will be sharing

1 Like

Brilliant will share x

1 Like

I’m sure it will be as good as they usually are :slight_smile: looking forward to seeing it tomorrow :))

1 Like

Ooo this is exciting! I will look forward to it and will definitely share.

1 Like

Just to let you all know, our Folksy Christmas advert will be going out on all our social channels just after 8pm! So please look out for it, comment, share and tell the world!

3 Likes

I can’t see how to share it on Instagram? Can anyone advise me how to please.
Thanks
Mel

1 Like

Once we’ve posted it on Instagram, you should be able to share it from there.
We’ve also enabled downloaded on the Vimeo page, so you should in principle be able to download it directly from here although it’s not working for me on my phone - https://vimeo.com/371885816

You might be able to download it from here too? https://vimeo.com/folksy/download/371885816/81951b8eb7

2 Likes

Wow, yes this will be shared every way I can. Looking forward to seeing it. I’m at a Craft Fair this and next weekend so perfect timing for showing it there too. Just need to work out how!

2 Likes