Folksy Ltd

Cards-and-papercraft-weekly-monday-thread-22nd -28-june-2015/6895

(Stephanie Short) #1

A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile

If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for today is - anything to do with summer holidays…weather,transport,childhood holiday memories, the list is endless!

• but as usual, anything will do

Steph xx

Good Luck Guys

(Stephanie Short) #2

Morning everyone,
The sun got me thinking of holidays today, hope it’s ok for everyone, if not please say…not as good as Carol at this ! Lol

Anyway heres mine today.

I’m always in awe of flower colours around us

Have a good monday, steph x

(Maxollieandme) #3

These cards i designed were inspired by summer tea parties in my nans garden.

(Diane Burton) #4

I was a child in the 70’s and remember kids skateboarding in the street most of the summer, I also remember my son skateboarding in the street a few summers ago until he fell off and broke his arm on the 1st day of the summer holidays (no I didn’t make this card for him I just used son as an example of the wording I can personalise the card with)

(WithGrace) #5

Here’s my offering for today, a pop up box card for all you chocolate lovers out there, It reminds me of summer holidays although to be fair it’s kind of a year round thing for me :smiley:

(Cariad Crafts) #6

Evening

Big thanks Steph @stephshortstationery for starting lthe thread. You are a star

Great theme

I would like to show this card, I love seeing all the different butterflies in the garden in the summer

Carol xx

(Cariad Crafts) #7

Morning

Lovely sunny start but going cloudy now aaaaaaah

I love walking through meadows in the summer and seeing the variety of pretty wild flowers

Carol xx

(Diane Burton) #8

I’ve just joined pinterest and pinned all the items on here as my first board, hope no-one minds, if you’d rather not have them on there let me know and I’ll unpin them :slight_smile:

Here’s my summer make for today it would make a nice Thank You card for a teacher :slight_smile:
https://folksy.com/items/4394376-Handmade-Card-Summer-s-Here-

(Diane Burton) #9

We’ve been going on holiday to Cornwall ever since our son was a baby (he’s nearly 14 now!) which usually means at least one cream tea, I don’t have one in my shop but I do have the next best thing :slight_smile:
https://folksy.com/items/6638220-Any-Occasion-Card-Strawberries-cream

Happy days

(Thecardjeanie) #11

Going on a summer holiday…

Jeanie x

(Diane Burton) #12

How about a lovely thatched cottage to stay in :slight_smile:

(Gill Wootton) #13

Baby card there’s always new babies happening.

(Stephanie Short) #14

hiya all!
Hope everyone is ok!

I’ve always got loads of notebooks, pencils,pens etc with me on hols😉

just spotted this in the Folksy​ gift guide for stationery lovers, so pleased​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

steph xx

(Thecardjeanie) #15

Jeanie x

(Cariad Crafts) #16

Morning

Not so good today, cloudy but still warm :smile:

What a great selection Steph @stephshortstationery - well done on picking great theme

Cream teas for me lol

Carol xx

(Stephanie Short) #17

Hiya all!

Thanks carol @cariadcrafts11 hope you are ok :grinning:

Flowers are everywhere to be seen on hols! :wink:

Steph xx

(Tina Martin) #18

My latest card :smile:

(Stephanie Short) #19

Hiya all!
I’m sure you have cake on hols!!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Enjoys the rest of your Saturday , steph xx

(Diane Burton) #20

I only ever seem to have chance to relax in a long bubble bath when we’re on holiday :smile: (usually a quick shower before someone needs something)
https://folksy.com/items/6639668-Birthday-Card-and-Gift-Tag-Bubbles-in-the-Bath