Children's items

Just wondered where other people list their dolls and dolls’ clothes. I usually list them in dolls and collectables but I’m not really sure that people looking for gifts for children would notice that category. However, if I put them in nursery and playroom, I miss out on those people who look in the dolls section. If I was searching for children’s gifts, I don’t think I would click on the Homeware section anyway. I would presume that was just for items like kitchen equipment etc. I wonder if Folksy have ever thought of having a childrens’ section on the home page? Where do other people list children’s things?

If I was searching for dolls I’d just type Dolls into the search

or if I wanted some kind of toy gift for a child I’d just type toy, or soft toy or teddy bear.

I wouldn’t bother about category myself. I think most people just type in the word or 2 words that describe what they are looking for.

I bought one of your beautiful dolls a couple of years ago for my youngest niece and can’t remember how I found you (possibly on the forums?) but I agree with Eileen that if I was looking would probably use the search box, just make sure your titles reflect that they’re suitable for children or collectors.

Thank you both x