Christmas Feature on unsigned in front page

Has anyone spotted the 3rd box on the unsigned in front page is now a Christmas guide.

https://folksy.com/home_garden/christmas

Now that has to be an improvement - something we’ve been asking for - a selection of goodies which are not Folksy selected.

@Beledien most amused to spot one of yours in the newly listed - the one which is the background for the infamous big button :slight_smile:

It’s not there when I visit the page, I got something completely different, one of the usual gift guides. I wonder if you’ll see it again, or maybe you just struck lucky :slight_smile:

Edited: no, it has changed, but it’s not always Christmas, it’s a different category each time. I just got Home Decorations, then Brooches.

Its rotating for me, I see a different one on the end each time I refresh the page :smile:

So it does. Didn’t notice that as I only went in once. Still a big improvement - to have a non-curated selection.

I never see the unsigned in front page as I bookmark my dashboard so enter at the signing in page. Excuse me while I sign out and have a look :smiley:

Well, at least the appearance of the big button seems to have got a few things implemented that we’ve all been asking for for a while!

1 Like

I just got the infamous rolling pins…and when I refreshed there were no pictures at all…

1 Like

I went in specially. Interested to see what Folksy were favouriting. They’ve done very little since Big Button day.
As I have to sign in every time anyway (still waiting for an answer on that one !) I thought I might as well tiptoe through the front page once in a while to see if anything exciting is happening so was pleasantly surprised.

That should always be a prime customer service aim. To pleasantly surprise :smile: .

3 Likes