Christmas Wish List

Well not long now. What is on your Christmas wish list? Mine is mostly crafting tools and hope Santa can get them down the chimney, lol

4 Likes

Can’t believe how quickly this Christmas has come around.
Hope you get the pressies you wish for Caroline @Caroleecrafts. I have no idea how Santa is going to be able to deliver our pressies, we don’t have a chimney and if we did Charlie greyhound would be at the bottom of it barking.
I do have my eye on a sweet little necklace and pendant, just hope I can steer OH or either son in the right direction.
Charlie has heard where I’ve hidden his pressie which is a toy that rustles, and has therefore taken up station in front of the wardrobe in the spare bedroom. :smiley:

5 Likes

So funny Lynn. I have to get into the house, clandestine fashion and shoot upstairs with Shiloh’s gifts. The problem is think pet shop toys have a certain smell!

He keep going to his stocking. Asked him if he had been good boy this year and what will Santa bring, sits looking at his stocking!

3 Likes

Oh bless him, I hope he has fun on Christmas day. x :smiley:

1 Like

Morning Ladies,

Christmas always seems to come around too quickly! I always think I have plenty of time in November & then December hits & suddenly it’s the end of the school term! I don’t know where it goes :rofl:

I’ve got lots of quilt planning books on my list so :crossed_fingers: I can actually get organised next year!

Don’t worry Lynn @erkinwald according to ‘The Santa Clause’ Santa creates a chimney & fireplace if you don’t have one and it disappears when he leaves :rofl:

Have a lovely Christmas all,

Cheers Lou

3 Likes

What a clever Santa he is… :wink: :rofl:

2 Likes

I would like inspiration and energy to learn new crafts and new techniques and bake more! I’m not too demanding for Santa, I hope?!

May all your wishes come true!

2 Likes

I would like some more patience, to knit more, to learn to be better at crochet and to bake less :grin:

3 Likes

I would like an extra couple of hours in every day where the world stops and I Can draw breath and catch up!

Also a sewing table so the living room isn’t always a mess… but I think that is in hand as my hints were extremely unsubtle… :crossed_fingers:

I hope all your wishes come true!

2 Likes