Happy Saturday Morning 8/8

I’m all packed, never thought I’d say that so here’s to a 2 hour and 40 minute drive. :unamused:

Hope you all have a lovely day and i’ll catch up with you when I’m back online. Supposedly Tuesday but it could be the following week depending on BT.

Take care and keep creating! x

4 Likes

Good luck with it all. Hope it goes smoothly.

Good Luck Kelly. If you start missing us you have a good excuse to go and try out the local cafe with free wifi that no doubt exists near your new gaff.

2 Likes

Yes, sending good luck, and wishing you all the best in your new home.

Good luck, drive safely Kelly @tagpress I’ll raise a glass to you this evening, you are an inspiration
Suzzie x

All the best Kelly! Enjoy the start of your new journey and season :smiley: I look forward to hearing how it all went later :grin: xx

Good luck Kelly!

x

Good luck Kelly - hope the move goes smoothly.

Good luck in your new home Kelly @tagpress

I know I said I wouldn’t be doing any crafting while my daughter was home but found myself with a couple of quiet hours this morning so had a play at creating some christmas tree decorations. Not sure whether I will list them in my Folksy shop yet as postage will probably cost more that the items! Maybe I could do in packs of 3 or 5…not even sure how to price them! Maybe £2 - £3 each - what do you think?

1 Like

Hi everyone.
Good luck Kelly @tagpress hope it all goes okay.

Roz @Rozcraftz I love the Xmas decorations
If it costs to much on postage to sell them one at a time definitely do sets.
I’d do sets of four or six. Most people like buying even numbers when it comes to Xmas decs don’t get it but that’s what I have found.
And that way you can justify the postage.

I have finally taken some more photos this morning. and I have packed everything away so I want be able to craft until after the people have viewed my flat on Sunday.
I’m having withdrawals already.

Happy moving day @tagpress, hope all goes smoothly and settle into you’re new home quickly :smile:

Best of luck Kelly @tagpress. You’ll be settled and loving it in no time.

Good luck, lots of happiness to you @tagpress xx

Good luck :smile:
x

Didn’t even think of that Sasha @SashaGarrett to be honest. x lol :blush: