Xmas list craft presents

I have a small Xmas present list and I realised 2 of the 3 items are directly related to help me get on with craft projects. Solder and a zip foot.
Long gone are the days of asking for clothes vouchers etc

What do you have on your Xmas list that’s crafty?

Haha, I have some pdf origami files. Sounds odd but basically step by step instructions to make pop up 3d cards.

Nothing work related as that all comes under tax deductable business expense.

2 Likes

I have got a couple of books and some felting tools - if Santa doesn’t bring them I’ll be buying in the New Year!

We’ve decided that we are not doing presents this year. Hubby and I tend to buy things during the year so I say they count as birthday presents and Christmas so I’ve no chance of getting anything craft related this year.

1 Like

I have suggested some new casting moulds for fused glass or possibly a new mannequin.

Nothing for actual making but I would like Hilary Pullen’s book - Online Marketing for your craft business.

I’ve asked for a mini crafter’s iron as my every day iron is too bulky and I often leave gunk on the plate! Really hope my wish comes true!

I bought a travel iron many years ago but never used it on holiday so I use that for some of my crafty things. Although I do like the look of those really slim ones :slight_smile:

1 Like

The family have bought me a small printing press so that I can get back into print making, so I’m really excited about that :slight_smile: It does up to 8 x 10", which is plenty big enough for what I want. So looking forward to playing with it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind that book too. I need to learn how to sort out my online marketing.

1 Like

Ive had a rethink and a lipstick is now being substituted with yet another type of solder.

2 Likes

I wouldnt mind that book either - is it for sale on here? thank you

The only author I can find is this one

I bought my friends little boy a Spanish/English book for his 4th birthday recently, I got it at a garden centre.

I use my travel iron for fabrics too!!