Folksy Ltd

Xmas list craft presents

(Grimm Exhibition) #1

I have a small Xmas present list and I realised 2 of the 3 items are directly related to help me get on with craft projects. Solder and a zip foot.
Long gone are the days of asking for clothes vouchers etc

What do you have on your Xmas list that’s crafty?

(PaulsJewels) #2

Haha, I have some pdf origami files. Sounds odd but basically step by step instructions to make pop up 3d cards.

(Sasha Garrett) #3

Nothing work related as that all comes under tax deductable business expense.

(Roz) #4

I have got a couple of books and some felting tools - if Santa doesn’t bring them I’ll be buying in the New Year!

(Pauline Hayward) #5

We’ve decided that we are not doing presents this year. Hubby and I tend to buy things during the year so I say they count as birthday presents and Christmas so I’ve no chance of getting anything craft related this year.

(Annie Storkey) #6

I have suggested some new casting moulds for fused glass or possibly a new mannequin.

(Helen Healey) #7

Nothing for actual making but I would like Hilary Pullen’s book - Online Marketing for your craft business.

(Elaine) #8

I’ve asked for a mini crafter’s iron as my every day iron is too bulky and I often leave gunk on the plate! Really hope my wish comes true!

(Jan Ryan) #9

I bought a travel iron many years ago but never used it on holiday so I use that for some of my crafty things. Although I do like the look of those really slim ones :slight_smile:

(Sara Leigh Thornton) #10

The family have bought me a small printing press so that I can get back into print making, so I’m really excited about that :slight_smile: It does up to 8 x 10", which is plenty big enough for what I want. So looking forward to playing with it :slight_smile:

(Pauline Hayward) #11

I wouldn’t mind that book too. I need to learn how to sort out my online marketing.

(Grimm Exhibition) #12

Ive had a rethink and a lipstick is now being substituted with yet another type of solder.

(Rachel) #13

I wouldnt mind that book either - is it for sale on here? thank you

The only author I can find is this one

(Grimm Exhibition) #14

I bought my friends little boy a Spanish/English book for his 4th birthday recently, I got it at a garden centre.

I use my travel iron for fabrics too!!