Colours choice in the listing

I was wandering if anyone else would like to have a ‘multicolour’ or ‘rainbow’ option when choosing the colours of your item. Most of my items have at least 6 colours and rarely one colour is dominant.
I type rainbow, but i know it want be a search option at least not if someone joins me in my effort.
But a ‘multicoloured’ would be a nice addition…
What do you think?
Magdalena

2 Likes

Sounds like a good idea!

1 Like

You can always say rainbow in the colour option - I often do!

1 Like

I do use “Rainbow” sometimes - I’ve made a range of rainbow notebooks and guestbooks, with differently coloured pages. It would be handy to have “rainbow” or “multicoloured” as a colour option, yes!

Lizzie
LizzieMade Hand Bound Books

1 Like

So it is not just me to use rainbow! that means it could soon appear on the list, according to the message that is displayed when folksy doesn’t recognize the colour…
xx

I often type rainbow as a colour option.

Edit : Deleted my url example as it expanded to my picture and I wasn’t trying to promote, the forum accidentally did it for me !

1 Like

I remember when quite a few people wanted ‘card’ as well as ‘cardboard’ to appear in the materials choices - once someone at the Folksy team had seen the thread and was aware of the request they quickly got it added.

So, tagging @sianfolksy1 (cos I can remember her username, sorry it’s always you Sian LOL) - is it possible for these colour choices to be added to the colours list when things are a bit less busy please? Thank you :smiley:

2 Likes

I’d like to be able to put just ‘blue’ - tried to put it earlier on and the listing page threw a wobbler.

Multicoloured or rainbow is needed too I agree.

1 Like

That would be a great option. I also think ‘colourless’ would be a good option too, as I use a lot of natural quartz crystals and other colourless gems in my work and end up having to put white! I often find the colour options throw a wobbler at simple colour names like white or blue for example.

Jacqueline x

1 Like

I agree, there is so many different blues, pinks etc, and the one word colour are not the first option…
Hopefully Folksy will hear our suggestions :smile:
Magdalena x

Rainbow would be good, or multi coloured. Also clear, or colourless as I have to put it down as white too.

when I list a painting I just put “multi” where it asks for the colour…if I listed all the colours I would be there all day…

1 Like