Complete the following sentence

Hello! Can you help us?

We’re all in the office today looking at Folksy and how we can make it super brilliant, and we’d love you to complete the following sentence…

As a seller on Folksy I need to __________________________ so I can _____________________________

Have you got time to fill that in for us, keeping to that exact format? Thank you!!

1 Like

As a seller on Folksy I need to improve the visibility of my Folksy shop on the web so I can increase sales

9 Likes

As a seller on Folksy I need to produce unique handmade pieces with sassy descriptions and inspired photographs so I can gain shop views which can be translated into lots of lovely sales!!

(Not too much for me to tackle then!!!)

4 Likes

As a seller on Folksy I need to sell more so I can travel the world and buy unusual rocks to make even more awesome stuff.
Oh dear what sort of light does that portray me in.

11 Likes

As a seller on Folksy I need to make one more sale so I can celebrate reaching 150. (It’s taken 5 years to get there, so I reckon I should get an award for persistence if nothing else) :wink:

10 Likes

As a seller on Folksy I need to improve my shop so I can be more happy with it and gain more sales.

3 Likes

As a seller on Folksy I need to have Folksy finally decide on some flyers or car stickers so I can help make Folksy more visible!

7 Likes

As a seller on Folksy I need to learn how to harness the power of PR so I can increase interest in my items and sell more!

5 Likes

As a seller on Folksy I need to be a Featured Seller so I can tick it off my bucket list LOL!

Or the serious answer:

As a seller on Folksy I need to be able to re-order items in my shop more easily so I can improve my shop appearance without having to spend hours trying to jiggle things around (500 plus items takes a while to re-arrange!)

7 Likes

As a seller on Folksy I need to sell some more items so I can safely move about my workroom without the risk of being flattened by the boxes of items…

6 Likes

Deleted for my utter nonsense answer. Il try again at some point.

2 Likes

As a seller on Folksy I need to rearrange my product images in order to curate related collections, so I can make it more beautiful and appealing.

1 Like

As a seller on Folksy I need to make a sale so that I can do a little dance :grin:

10 Likes

As a Folksy seller. I need to have access to a Folksy app to check up on new orders, activity and allow me to share my products on other social media sites. You kindly featured one of my products in a gift guide, but there were no share buttons to cast the net further over social media.

8 Likes

As a seller on Folksy I need to increase traffic to my shop so I can sell more items

2 Likes

As a seller on Folksy I need Folksy to be more productive in their advertising. Even Sheffield is not aware of who Folksy is so how can the rest of the UK.

4 Likes

As a seller on Folksy I need to have a “scroll to the top” button on my shopkeeping page so that I can do my listings quicker. (there is a scroll to the top button on all the other pages but not on that one) (thank you !)

3 Likes

As a seller on Folksy I need to be seen more so I can sell more. Sorry if that’s simplistic, but it’s reality! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As a seller on Folksy I need a Folksy app so that I can manage my shop when I’m away from my computer and make it more connected.

2 Likes